Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would Potter have gone by now if fans were at games?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Would be good wouldn't it.

If fans were allowed in the stadium Potter would have resigned by now. Fact.

I think he's very lucky to have an empty stadium at the moment as sheer vitriol that would have been directed at him after last nights substitution ("YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING") would hopefully have tipped the boring tosser over the edge. I don't think it would have been lost on the players either.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

I think he's very lucky to have an empty stadium at the moment as sheer vitriol that would have been directed at him after last nights substitution ("YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING") would hopefully have tipped the boring tosser over the edge. I don't think it would have been lost on the players either.

Wow perhaps they should sack him and recruit you as you seem to be such an astute signing

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

I don’t normally like to hurl insults around on NSC, I leave that for others..... but.....

STUPID IDIOT!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Wow.... speak for yourself. What does a new manager do exactly? Tell the strikers to score? Why didnt Potter think of that?!

We seem solid defending at the moment, our transition through midfield is decent, we're controlling games as much you'd expect a team of our level, and we're creating decent scoring opportunities. Its just the strikers composure in front of goal that's lacking.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I am resigned to the fact that you are (as they say in Texas) all hat and no cattle.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
come on @ junior ......dust them boots off and see if you can put away a couple of the 6 or 7 chances we are creating every game ...:)

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

No, I don't think it would be good.

Potter put a team on the pitch who are more than capable of getting the win. How on EARTH can you blame him for, say, Maupay and Trossard missing the chances they had?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
There's no doubt that if 30 000 people were in the ground last night they would have made a difference. There woulkd likely as not have been 10 000 booing at the end, more than half those in the ground.

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
The reality is, thankfully, that if crowds were allowed to attend games and someone like you starting shouting at Potter from the stands telling him to resign, a fair few people would just tell you to shut the **** up. Everyone else would be muttering under their breath about what an embarrassing, moronic bellchease you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here