would glen murray have made a difference?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
would murray make a difference?

no,we don't get enough penalties

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
would murray make a difference?

no,we don't get enough penalties

Those we do get we seem to cock up half the time. We don't get enough accurate crosses into the box, although that could be because we don't have a player at the club who is any good at heading the ball from said crosses. Personally reckon we'd be much higher up the table if we had Murray, we'll never know for sure though :down:

I could get over Murray leaving if Gus was big enough to admit he made a mistake not going the extra mile to keep him. I have gone back on my previous statement earlier on this thread that it was time to move on :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No because he simply would not fit the style of play !!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Scored another two goals today to make it 25 for the season so far. Thought you would like to see the goals. Second goal is great with the silky touch to control with his right then score with his left. Good stuff....

And that, is the end of the conversation.

He used to be a Brighton player, he is now a Crystal Palace player. He has scored 25 goals so far this season, some of which have been penalties. Some have been with his left foot, some with his right foot and some with his head. That is the definition of a quality striker, and anyone who genuinely disagrees really doesnt understand football and should follow another sport.

Let it go...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
And that, is the end of the conversation.

He used to be a Brighton player, he is now a Crystal Palace player. He has scored 25 goals so far this season, some of which have been penalties. Some have been with his left foot, some with his right foot and some with his head. That is the definition of a quality striker, and anyone who genuinely disagrees really doesnt understand football and should follow another sport.

Let it go...

Christ, I agree with a Palace fan, the obsession is beyond stupidity now as left nearly 2 years ago !!

Anyways it's FFS Dobbie now :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports