Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot, no Spain vs England thread?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think he is perfect, but he is damned if he plays squad players and damned if he doesn't.

We didn't play that badly last night and there was some positives, but the ball retention is a real worry.

Maybe you or Stumpy Tim can tell me which Hodgson teams were teams that retained the ball rather than lumping it forward? I can't run with the "can't do any better with the players we have" idea. The man is a dinosaur who won't rock the boat with the men who employ him.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Seems we need to re think who we are & how good we really are. Let's face it , last night it looked boys against men

On "Football Focus " today , Michael O Neill said he took N.Ireland to where they are by knowing how to play against better teams. They have no illusions . We still think we are the power that we used to be before Sky & The Prem League ruined our English football . We must get real & next time pick a manager skilled at making a little go a long way - like O Neill

NB.. If the France game goes ahead , it will be very interesting

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Seems we need to re think who we are & how good we really are. Let's face it , last night it looked boys against men

On "Football Focus " today , Michael O Neill said he took N.Ireland to where they are by knowing how to play against better teams. They have no illusions . We still think we are the power that we used to be before Sky & The Prem League ruined our English football . We must get real & next time pick a manager skilled at making a little go a long way - like O Neill

NB.. If the France game goes ahead , it will be very interesting

I think in the past people have confused the Premiership with the National team, the two couldn't be further apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here