Brighton
Barnsley
Sheffield Wendy :lol:
Newcastle
Bolton
Derby

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I have never known a thread with so much defence of the Palace! Although I do note that the usual Closet Eagles haven't leapt to their defence. Perhaps it shows how far we have come in a few weeks that we were able to make Palace look quite ordinary.

With some players like Spanish Dave and Orlandi really establishing themselves, Calderon demonstrating just what a great player he is and in Ulloah, a striker who is thriving on the great service which others have failed to capitalise on. We are in for an exciting end to the season. I still think we could meet Palace again.

Big thanks to Gus and the chaps for a totally vintage afternoon which is still bringing a beaming smile to my face.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Barnsley were poor but then I would expect them to be. However, Palace came to us with a chance of going 2nd and with a reputation for playing good attacking football. They imploded and their second half performance was dreadful. I didn't think they were much better first half - they created one chance - Parrs backpass - and Zaha ran himself into deadends. Apart from that they offered nothing.

So I am going to vote Palace as the most disappointing team to have been spanked at the Amex this season.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I thought the lot from Stargazers Live! were pretty abysmal myself.

And the worst football team i have seen at the Amex this season is (choke) the Albion against Watford. My only match so far this campaign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here