Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst team seen at AMEX this year

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Even though the margin of victory was greater against Barnsley, I thought Wednesday were far worse. Totally imobile, they were big and clumsy and their ineptness was highly amusing

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The way they folded up in the second half should concern Holloway. The odd thing for me is that up until yesterday Palace had impressed me more than almost any other team I had seen this season.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Even though the margin of victory was greater against Barnsley, I thought Wednesday were far worse. Totally imobile, they were big and clumsy and their ineptness was highly amusing

Completely agree. Barnsley weren't helped by having Gonzales in goal, if they'd had Steele think it would have been a closer game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sheff Wed
Barnsley
Bolton
Birmingham

In that order, with the shittest at the top. Palace have no place on this thread.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Don't forget we still may have to play them once or even twice this season lets not get to cocky until the end of the season

I am over the moon with the result, and if it the last time we play them this season then all is good. But I am cringing with a lot of the comments because if they knock us out of the playoffs or, god forbid, they beat us in the final, then yesterday will count for nothing and we will get pelters for years.
And saying they were the worse team at the AMEX is demeaning our performance, I would rather they were up with the best and still won easily.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
They actually looked quite good first half, if Zaha just passed for once or stopped falling over I was certain they'd score.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, but this is tripe. Palace were not rubbish yesterday. They were just not as good as us.

As for the worst - Bolton were dull; Barnsley were having a comic moment; I actually thought that Hull were poor; and for me the worst performance was from Newcastle.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Worst team seen at AMEX this yearWorst team seen at AMEX this year

We made a reasonably good team look absolutely woeful.

That is all.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'd go with Cardiff for this season. They were so BORING.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
bolton were poor

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Barnesley were dreadful and easily the worst team so far at the Amex.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
shocked at their second half performance - they matched us first half but just gave up without a fight.

Barnsley easily the worst performers this year followed by Wednesday and Posh who offered no threat even if they defended well

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't forget Barnsley had 10 first team players out when we played them, but having said that were probably the worst at the AMEX this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here