Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WORST holiday destination you've ever had the misfortune to visit

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Been to that area 6 times(Ovacik/Hisaronu). The whole area is simply stunning

Just the once for me. Was surprised at how relaxed it was (though I wasn't expecting crazy party scene as was billed as 'for couples').
Beautiful weather. Dirt cheap. Unbelievable sea colour for Europe. Plenty to do.
Don't blame you going back again and again, Spence. If I could afford it, I'd be there in a shot*

*Via Krakow.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Olu Deniz you sure?

yep. Hated it. Nice beach & sea. Dump of a resort leading down to the beach. Was about 10 yrs ago.

Glazed examples of meals outside restaurants, "asda beans, Tesco sausage, sainsburys bacon" type advertising everywhere

Went to fetiye - that was nice..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kavos, it did say welcome to hell as we entered

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I went to Pathos on a wet Sunday. The taxi driver initially refused to put my bags in to the cab as they were stained with the tears I'd shed at the airport saying goodbye to my girlfriend, who was going to a freezing cold hospital on the ourskirts of Manchester to get her bunions looked at. When I got to my apartment, which was lacking in all luxury, I ate my single remaining mint and put on The Smiths while I read some Bennett.

Well played sir.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was struggling to think of bad holidays but, although I had a good time as I got to see my family I second (or it might be third now) Dubai.

What a horrible place

Always made the best of it and had a good time, been to plenty of resorts all over the world, but if you really push me:

Boca Chica, Dom Rep - it rained for a week

Montigo Bay, Jamaica - they're not as "laid back" as they like to think they are

Faliraki, Rhodes - resort not really me, accomodation shite.

Cancun, Mexico - as Mexican as Burger King (yes I should have researched it better)

Cha Am, Thailand - Too quiet

On the other side of the coin, I loved Cuba, Santorini, Cozumel and Koh Samui

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Butlins in Bognor. Went with the ex a few years back, for an "80s"" weekend. Other clientele were either hen do's or swingers. We stayed for 2 of the three nights, left on the morning of the third as we'd been kept up all night by screaming chav bints in the room downstairs crying because some "fahkin caahnts" had nicked their vip booth in one of the bars. Depressing experience all round!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here