Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst film of ALL time

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thats because your too thick and stupid to understand the relevance of the poster and the picture it is refering to.

Is it that ET's hand represents the limp, beige hand of Michael Jackson and elliots hand is obviously a small child. Jackson is touching him and lighting up his bulbous end. This means the film is for gay people?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is it that ET's hand represents the limp, beige hand of Michael Jackson and elliots hand is obviously a small child. Jackson is touching him and lighting up his bulbous end. This means the film is for gay people?

Why? Because all gays are peados?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I love these type of threads as I see US as the Dad and me and Nibble as the unruly children he has been left to look after for the day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les and Nibble couple of utter c*nts. I am off as they are 2 truely pathetic individuals, shame as I thought they were decent blokes but are clearly utter tossers.

Oh give yourself a break US. It's all too easy with you. In-case you are interested one of my worst films is Creepazoids. A lady gets impregnated by a monster (the creepazoid) with a barnacled cock. You actually see the sex. Then she gives birth to a creepazoid monster that shags her too. It is bad.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Captain Correlli’s Mandolin (murdered a great book)
Deep Impact (tragic)
Titanic/Pearl Harbor(sic) (same corny film, different settings)
Gattaca (yawn)
Die Another Day (giant lasers/invisible cars/kite surfing)

Oct 25, 2003
As I said Icy, this slagging off of Titanic is tiresome and boring, its as if all the fanboys have wanted to ruin it, mainly 20 or 30 something men, it is infact a very good film with Watershed effects and a decent enough storyline, meticulously researcged and authentic to 1912, all the critics gave it 5 stars at the time as people flooded to the cinema to see it , becuase it was good, for some strange reason it is now trendy to say it is shit.

whenever someone disagrees with you, all you say is "yeah, well, its trendy to say its shit, i'm just not being a sheep etc etc et-f***ing-c"

its not, you've just got shit taste in everything:thumbsup:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Why do these threads always turn into a big ol bitch fight? Spielberg has made some crap but probably not the ones above. I would say the latest Indiana Jones is one of his worst - and that's from me a big Indy fan. And in compared to what the series had been before, you do have to wonder how he cocked it up to such a degree. For the let down alone, it has to go into the Phantom Menace department of worst movies.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
t_3793_01.jpg

I even hate the poster. Nuff said.

It is my task to educate the ill informed, stupid and ignorant.

The Creation of Adam, Creation of Man - Michelangelo (Buonarroti)

Oct 25, 2003
final destination

awful, awful film, it made me want to cry

agree with the poster above, the new star wars films are awful considering what they had to work with, and infact the 'brosnan era' bond films are pretty shit aswell

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
or maybe people didn't like the film, I doubt it is a conspiracy

People who didnt speak Turkish? Think not US. OK the two Hababım Sınıf films in 50-100 were dire dire dire but just cant get my head around the fact that films which are only voted on by Turks could be in the top 100... unless it suggests that Turks are incredibly ınternet-friendly.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Michelangelo - Creation of Man - Art Print - globalgallery.com

Les, the poster is based on Michelangelo's , Creation of Man. There are many nods to Jesus Christ in ET, many many similarities, ET was a recreation of Christ, Spielberg plays his cards close to his chest on this it but it is based on the story of Jesus Christ. Of course the ill informed and uneducated would just dismiss it as " a kids film " or not have the first idea what the poster was on about.

Oct 25, 2003
People who didnt speak Turkish? Think not US. OK the two Hababım Sınıf films in 50-100 were dire dire dire but just cant get my head around the fact that films which are only voted on by Turks could be in the top 100... unless it suggests that Turks are incredibly ınternet-friendly.

or that that website has less global importance than US thinks:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, a four year old child could make that comparison which is why Spielberg was able to grasp this most shallow of comparisons and coincidentally the target demograph of the film. A very deep moment from Spielberg. If you look to spielberg to provide meaning you are in trouble.

Tell me hand on heart you or Les knew the background to the poster. Thought not.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

I like the avatar by the way.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tell me hand on heart you or Les knew the background to the poster. Thought not.

Spielberg, I honestly have known the origin of that poster for years. It really is an entry level thing to figure out. I have also known for years that Spielberg made comparisons to creationism and the life of Christ in ET. However my opinion remains that it is a childish comparison and the film is for kids. Watch some films with real hidden meaning and come back when you can finally stop bleating on about Spielberg and his f***ing tedious films. Christ in a bap.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Jesus, anyone could pretty much tell you that. The fact that I haven't given the Christ allegory much thought is another matter. Also why the feck would a Jew do a film that served as a metaphor for the story of Christ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here