Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Amex Albion performance so far?

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Haven't enjoyed any game at the Amex this season. Today's was the worst of the season so far. A 2.5/10 performance.
Even some of the octogenarians round me were mumbling in their coffees at half time.

seagulls united

Apr 8, 2014
lancing
Earlier post said we were ok until 83min I thought we were shite today after the first 5 mins the team doesn't seem to have a clue with what they are doing at all. It's like watching paint dry the same old result week after week about time they win or all get sacked !!

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Dire today, my wallet will stay closed until we turn this around, couldn't stomach a pie at half time. Perhaps the board will take notice when revenue drops

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Today will take some beating. we were awful.

Agreed. Far worse performance than the Palace playoff loss. We were in that game. We were never ever in this one.

One really worrying thing is that we looked absolutely SHATTERED from pretty early on. After an international break. What?!

Agreed. Far worse performance than the Palace playoff loss. We were in that game. We were never ever in this one.

One really worrying thing is that we looked absolutely SHATTERED from pretty early on. After an international break. What?!

You may be a bit of knob, but you're spot on with that.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Probably not.

What about THAT 2-0 loss in the play off semi final?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

Exactly what I was thinking.

Over-training maybe?

Holla was a perfect example. Since he came here he's been good until running out of steam in the 2nd half. Today I thought they would have had an opportunity to get him fit. Instead he was knackered pretty much from the off.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The worrying thing is we had all three strikers on at the end and they were all useless and we have to depend on them to get us out of trouble .... 1 fecking goal in 12 league games between the lot of them says it all

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The worrying thing is we had all three strikers on at the end and they were all useless and we have to depend on them to get us out of trouble .... 1 fecking goal in 12 league games between the lot of them says it all

Did we really have 3 strikers on the pitch? You could have fooled me.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Watford at home, second Poyet season, just before New Year

That game was particularly poor for us, but the difference between that one and the others.....Watford just ripped us apart. Granted, we were very poor but they were excellent. The only game I can think of where we truly got played off the park start to finish (at the Amex). Those other games, there wasn't much between the two sides and we should have got something from those games.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Today was worse than that Watford game 2 years ago. Worst game by far that I've seen in the Amex era was the away 0-0 at Bristol City in 2013.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I thought we looked particularly clueless today. We've all seen some poor Albion performances over the last three seasons but for me today's was the worst.
The break does not help! They just started to get a hint of momentum, albeit still struggling to score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here