Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII: QUARTER FINAL TWO***

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Of course Leopards and Lions can kill a HB on occasion, they're much bigger than them! That's nothing against the HB. Eagles are pretty hard *******s too.

A lot of people support the HB because of his attitude, an attribute much misunderstood and undervalued by those who just vote for the biggest creatures every year without understanding what it truly means to be hard.

And yet seem to completely ignore that attribute when the HB comes up against a smaller creature with even more attitude.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Once again, the housewive's favourite sweeps through the early rounds.

We all know what will happen once the shit gets real.

#ComeOnTim!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bollocks. It is the most consistently well supported creature EVER in this competition.

True. The H.B is golden for this tournament. But there is a slight element of it being the cool vote. Many people will support it no matter what, using ridiculous arguments, contortions and at times downright hypocrisy. I can't decide if its Oasis or a Hipster. Either way its an integral part of the competition and the WHC would be a poorer place without it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The Honey Badger has too many plastic fans
At least we're real plastics unlike those fairweather SHRIMP fans who were just imitation plastics. I said on another thread I've been supporting the honeybadger for as long as I've been following WHC.

Got my replica honeybadger skin already to wear for the final. They are difficult to kill aren't they?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
At least we're real plastics unlike those fairweather SHRIMP fans who were just imitation plastics. I said on another thread I've been supporting the honeybadger for as long as I've been following WHC.

Got my replica honeybadger skin already to wear for the final. They are difficult to kill aren't they?

Kill with kindness? It looks no more dangerous than a tabby cat.

honey badger.jpg

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The honey badger. At the end of the day, it is still a badger.
The honey badger isn't a type of badger. It's just called a honey badger because it looks like a badger and will go into bees nests to get honey, which is hard. It also takes on lions and hyenas and eats very venemous snakes.

The BBC documentary on honey badgers told the story of a honey badger breaking into a lion pen, taking them on and surviving. It then chose to to do it again when it had the chance. That is hard.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
To have been beat by 30 votes, feels very harsh. I wish HB all the best, but I do appeal to the badgers floating fans, think before you vote, there are better, harder animals out there. The HB aint all that and do you REALLY support it, or do you vote as you think thats for the best.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The semis are going to be interesting.

Hippo saunters in. Attitude. Power. tendency to disembowelment. veggie so wide open jaws and big teeth evolved just for fighting. Pound for pound rating seems only weakness.

Saltwater Crocodile. Prehistoric hard. Stone cold killer. Maybe falling down in a failure to enter combat against the odds.

Wolverine and Honey Badger: Two members of the weasel family. Uncanny strength for their size, take on bigger creatures. Head to head comes down to which is the most batshit mental. Both have the weakness of being cute and fluffy.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's always a tough ask going against the Honey Badger, particularly when there's probably considerable cross over between the supporters. That said the Grasshopper mouse has put up a decent fight, it just wasn't to be.

Congratulations to Honey Badger. Who will he get in the live draw, starting at 4:15p.m?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It's always a tough ask going against the Honey Badger, particularly when there's probably considerable cross over between the supporters. That said the Grasshopper mouse has put up a decent fight, it just wasn't to be.

Congratulations to Honey Badger. Who will he get in the live draw, starting at 4:15p.m?

I have to admit that the WHC draw is more exciting than the FA Cup one, and much easier to follow than any of FIFAs offerings.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
HB is... easy pickings for too many predators. HBs are preyed by leopards, lions, hyenas and even eagles. Yes, a bird - http://www.cracked.com/article_19377_6-animals-that-kill-natures-scariest-creatures-fun_p2.html

One could argue that the very fact that the HB has carved out a viable existence in an environment chock full of A List predators is testament to its hardness. And while it may be "pickings" it's not strictly fair to call it easy. It puts up a damn good fight.

Of course, all of the above could apply to the Grasshopper Mouse too.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I can't say that I'm not disappointed by this.
NSC, you have let yourselves down today.

To have been beat by 30 votes, feels very harsh. I wish HB all the best, but I do appeal to the badgers floating fans, think before you vote, there are better, harder animals out there. The HB aint all that and do you REALLY support it, or do you vote as you think thats for the best.

49 votes as a loser is still impressive, it was always going to be difficult. Respect to the HB, which is hard - a different draw and the Grasshopper Mouse would have made the semis at least (though no respect to many of its fans, who resort to dirty tactics to demean their opponent, and go mysteriously quiet about their own arguments of POUND FOR POUND hardness and aggression when up against a smaller opponent).

We'll be back next year. The Grasshopper Mouse is no longer a newcomer and has built up a considerable fanbase. With a strong PR campaign right from the off next year, we'll get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here