Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII GROUP D***

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've got to be honest, I think the Cassowary is massively overrated. It feels a bit like its the hipsters choice. Feral pigs and domestic dogs are both major threats to it. Pigs because they 'ruin' the Cassowaries habitat and dogs because they attack and kill them. Yes thats right Dogs kill Cassowaries. Dogs kill Cassowaries to such an extent that they're a threat to the species existence. For this level of competition that is an absolutely pathetic statistic. Cassowaries aren't hard, they're pussies. But never mind they look stupid and have a big toe.

Surely this post represents a conflict of interests? FOUL!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[yt]Qa0CdYXsNZU[/yt]

I'd like to see the bird or the insect do that!

#Goat

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Sadly these have run there course as you have the same people voting for the same stupid ones..
Why pick a small Bengal tiger?
Why not an Amur tiger weighing 400kg's compared to the bengles 250kg's?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Cassowarys year!

I would not ever get near them beasts, fearsome. Just imagine that ****er running 35 miles an hour at you with the intention to attack!

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
"Cassowary SLIGHTLY menacing looking"?!?!?!?!

Is that like saying the Pope is slightly catholic?

Cassowary.jpg

Look at that face. Look at the underbite. He looks like the Wealdstone Raider. That obstinate, angry expression. No intelligence behind the eyes. Only pure CRAZY.

Comfortably the most HEADMENTAL looking creature in the whole competition.

Perfectly penned

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How can something that doesnt even fight count as hard. The Tardigrade is a survivor but its not hard.

Indeed. It's the Ray Mears of the animal kingdom. In exactly the same way Ray Mears would hide if coming up against a fully armed SAS trooper the pillow would slink away and hide if some other animal wanted to attack it. Pathetic. And it looks like the slimey creature out of the film Evolution to boot.

The mad Aussie Bird all the way for me. Put it up against that pathetic shrimp and it would just toss it on the barbie with a villainous laugh.

Last edited:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
This group exposes everything that is wrong with the WHC system, which clearly has roots in the FIFA World Cup voting procedure. It is biased towards pandering to the fanboys of the least hard, but slightly kooky, critters, that should be resident in the Worlds Stupidest Creature poll rather than the hardest!

TWO big cats in this group, both man-eaters, plus the Cape Buffalo. Even the Black Mamba is a hard @rsed Mutha, despite the use of venom!

Difficult to believe the leaders are the shrimp and the budgie, both which look like extras from a Mardi Gras parade. Graham Norton, off his head on Woo Woo's, would be more menacing than these two.

As for the slitty eyed looking Pig/Pillow combo, that seems to live on Broccoli heads. This is just plain wrong!

#TeamB&W (Orca and Honey Badger)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ability and willingness to climb along a precarious cliff face seems like an indication of hardness to me, and on that basis the Goat is a clear winner.
Further it's preferred method of attack is the headbutt. Hard.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ability and willingness to climb along a precarious cliff face seems like an indication of hardness to me, and on that basis the Goat is a clear winner.
Further it's preferred method of attack is the headbutt. Hard.
He knows^^^^

[yt]M92KtiEId6o[/yt]...You looking at me

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Living a long time in hostile environments might be a little hard, but it's not a great criteria. By that logic my late nan is far harder than my late granddad, by virtue of outliving him by 25 years and her life arguably being harder due to having a mentalist like him in it.
My nan may well have been the better person but as my granddad managed to get court martialed 8 times for striking a superior officer, despite being in the fricking band, and was arrested at 60 years of age having hospitalised three skinheads because he felt they were rude he was clearly far harder by any sensible measure.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Living a long time in hostile environments might be a little hard, but it's not a great criteria. By that logic my late nan is far harder than my late granddad, by virtue of outliving him by 25 years and her life arguably being harder due to having a mentalist like him in it.
My nan may well have been the better person but as my granddad managed to get court martialed 8 times for striking a superior officer, despite being in the fricking band, and was arrested at 60 years of age having hospitalised three skinheads because he felt they were rude he was clearly far harder by any sensible measure.

So Jacka, is it too late to nominate your granddad? I'd vote for him no problem.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
#TeamShrimp, obviously.

He's only flexing his muscles in this group. You wait till the knockout rounds.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The first group that I've bothered commenting on. Why? Simply because this group contains this year's winner. :whistle:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The mad Aussie Bird all the way for me. Put it up against that pathetic shrimp and it would just toss it on the barbie with a villainous laugh.

I don't see why you've brought Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise into WHC.

You're right though - she would.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Sadly these have run there course as you have the same people voting for the same stupid ones..
Why pick a small Bengal tiger?
Why not an Amur tiger weighing 400kg's compared to the bengles 250kg's?

Because the Amur Tiger wasn't nominated. The Bengal was. If you want the Amur in the competition, nominate it. Don't sit on your hands and then moan when it's not nominated. It's pretty simple stuff, really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here