***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: Group A***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For this group I voted GWS because I think that part of being hard is having people know you are hard. EVERYONE knows the GWS is hard and is not to be messed with. The others you can debate either way. But the GWS you KNOW is hard.

Don't dolphins take the piss out of GWSs, and Orca's roll them over for a snack?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Don't dolphins take the piss out of GWSs, and Orca's roll them over for a snack?

They might do. Suspect they do it in the same way in the same way people bait shaven-headed racists on the tube though. They do it to look clever and funny - but really if it came down to it we ALL know who would win in an actual fight.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They might do. Suspect they do it in the same way in the same way people bait shaven-headed racists on the tube though. They do it to look clever and funny - but really if it came down to it we ALL know who would win in an actual fight.

I have no idea what this metaphor means, I may need to consult an oracle.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A lot of 'hardness' is about posturing. But what do you think a GWS is going to do to an inflatable boat? Bite the ****, that's what!

VOTE GWS WHC IX

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The scale of misery that mosquitos have inflicted on humans is greater than every other creature in this competition added together and multiplied 1000 times. Even today with all of our technology, vaccines and education the humble mozzy is killing a million (1,000,000) people every year-the equivalent of wiping out the entire population of Cyprus. They have been an unstoppable force of nature for the past 100 million years, whilst all those other pretenders were primevil ooze.

The mosquito, an utter wanker.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Utter wanker? Yes. Hard? No. Anything that can be crushed with the flick of a finger deserves no place in this competition.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The scale of misery that mosquitos have inflicted on humans is greater than every other creature in this competition added together and multiplied 1000 times. Even today with all of our technology, vaccines and education the humble mozzy is killing a million (1,000,000) people every year-the equivalent of wiping out the entire population of Cyprus. They have been an unstoppable force of nature for the past 100 million years, whilst all those other pretenders were primevil ooze.

The mosquito, an utter wanker.

Yeah but we all know it's really malaria that does the killing and not the mosquito itself. Hence nobody's voting for it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I have no idea what this metaphor means, I may need to consult an orca.

It's not complicated though is it....?

Oh shit, hang on, you were being pompous and condescending again in a sad attempt to make someone sound less intelligent than you rather than making any sort of valid point.

As you were.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
GWS + GRIZZLY draw......all comes down to environment.....drop a grizzly in the soup with a gws - grizzly is a goner .drop a gws in the middle of yellowstone he's fecked......result= tie.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's not complicated though is it....?

Oh shit, hang on, you were being pompous and condescending again in a sad attempt to make someone sound less intelligent than you rather than making any sort of valid point.

As you were.

Seriously!!?? Please tell me you're not being serious, this being the world's hardest creature and all...

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah but we all know it's really malaria that does the killing and not the mosquito itself. Hence nobody's voting for it.
Carried in mosquito saliva. No different to a snakes venom......except it kills x100,000 more people.

:)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I am pretty much obliged to vote rhino. No natural predators? That's because the rest of the animal kingdom is wise enough to know when it's beaten (except for poxy mankind messing things up).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here