***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: Group A***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The competition is all about being hard. For me, the quintessential test of the competition is would the creature have a go at another knowing it was disadvantaged, or potentially unlikely to win. Much to some people's annoyance, the Honey Badger does well because it will be aggressive toward a animal that could likely kill it, a lion for example.

Venom and the spread of disease is not hard for me, not unless the creature uses it fearlessly and without worrying about it's own safety. To be fair, a mosquito has no idea it is hard as all it does is spread something it has absolutely no control over - it should go out here.

The Rhino is one grumpy, irritable son of a bitch. Unpredictable, tough and hard, it appears to just love to have a fight. It is fully tooled up and big, so not a lot can live with it, but even so, it doesn't give a shit, it will attempt to kill anything if it looks at them the wrong way.

Yoda

English & European
That's assuming that it can bite through the hide of a grizzly. Nasty little ******* for sure but only if you are thin skinned! GWS for me.

It must be pretty think skinned to stop these buggers
Picture%20029.jpg

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I reckon a Grizzly, if attacked by a GWS, would grab it by the jaws, rip em apart and then shit in it's throat.

#teamGrizzly

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm currently undecided with this group. I'm a big fan of the mantis shrimp but am confident it'll get enough votes to progress to the knock outs. So, I'm thinking about voting for one of the beasts that are fighting for third spot. I've got it don to the cape buffalo and the brazilian wandering spider. I have a soft spot for the C.B as its a herbivore, non hunter who is willing to turn the tables on its attacker and ambush attack it. Plus it's ****ing strong. But then there is the spider which packs a deadly arsenal nd is also highly aggressive. I'm torn.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was going to go for the Mantis Shrimp, but I quite like the look of this Brazilian Wandering Spider. I'm surprised it hasn't got more votes, perhaps because it's been drawn on the OUTSIDE lane.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm TEAM SHRIMP in this group.

I always panic in the early stages when more BULKY contestants are in that people will MISUNDERSTAND what HARDNESS is and will plump for a CHUNKY beast instead of appreciating what a nasty little bugger the Shrimp is.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am in the bear camp. Given a choice if you are in the woods would you rather meet a bear or a fish or a spider.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
From the Group B thread, the Bear, seriously hard right.....:lolol:

Not sure you can recover in this competition from a vid like this...

MantisShrimpMan4eva

Feb 7, 2014
i sensed a disturbance in my tentacles and thought 'i better check north stand chat'. i cant believe you badger people are still discussing this as you should have been banned. god.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
For this group I voted GWS because I think that part of being hard is having people know you are hard. EVERYONE knows the GWS is hard and is not to be messed with. The others you can debate either way. But the GWS you KNOW is hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here