Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: 2nd round live draw.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Human's record in WHC tells you everything you need to know about it:

2007 - DNQ
2009 - DNQ
2010 - Round 2 - lost to GWS
2011 - Group stage (1 vote)
2012 - Group stage (12 votes)
2013 - Round 2 - lost to Cassowary
2014 - QF - lost to Mantis Shrimp
2015 - Group stage (7 votes)

Basically it's supported through the first stages by a few people who don't understand what hardness is, then it capitulates against any real competitor.

Still this hardcore support means it is the 19th highest vote scoring animal in WHC history - above the Lion, Rhino and Tardigrade.

I'd say its the other way around, that most do not support it through lack of understanding what proper hardness is.

The HB stands up to a Lion then its called hard. A human stands up to a Lion its called stupid.

Oct 25, 2003

2007 - DNQ
2009 - DNQ

Basically it's supported through the first stages by a few people who don't understand what hardness is, then it capitulates against any real competitor.

Still this hardcore support means it is the 19th highest vote scoring animal in WHC history - above the Lion, Rhino and Tardigrade.

can we all take a second to applaud this fantastic piece of statistical analysis

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sad to see the Cassowary up against the Hippo, two of my faves, it will be sad to see one go at this early stage.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cassowary is massively over rated. Should be an easy win for the Hippo.

The Cassowary is the glaswegian drunk of this competition, willing to take on all comers regardless of it's ability to actually win a fight. The bird gets my vote. That said I too expect the hippo to win and will transfer my allegiance should that happen.

Until then however #teamCassowary we shall go down swinging aimlessly

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

2007 - DNQ
2009 - DNQ

That is absolutely top statting. Can I make you the official WHC stat man? The Norris McWhirter of WHC.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Tie 6 will be number 16. Thats the Japanese Giant Hornet. The smallest beast left in the competition.

Against...

Number 7, Thats Honey badger. Three times finalist and self proclaimed 'peoples champion'.

Japanese Giant Hornet has a helluva fight on his hands if he wants to make the quarter finals.

Shirley the Honey Badger should be given a bye straight into the final??? Oh sorry, I forgot, the mods all like that shrimp thing.

MantisShrimpMan4eva

Feb 7, 2014
this is taking too long, i want to vote for my shrimp but im also scared ill post something about football by mistake while im waiting and i hate football I only like shrimps when I am logged in with this account

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here