Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: 2nd round live draw.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm going to go big on the human this year, if allowed to use everything at its disposal that mother nature gave it then it would definitely be the hardest.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm going to go big on the human this year, if allowed to use everything at its disposal that mother nature gave it then it would definitely be the hardest.
Yeah no match for the mosquito though....just saying....:whistle:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The human is much harder than the great white!
Humans routinely enter a habitat that they know they are pretty useless in and can die in even without a massive hungry meat-eating shark in. They then tempt the shark in with bloody meat and whip it up into a feeding frenzy.
Why? Just to get some pictures and for the excitement!

Now that is hard! Deliberately doing something you know can kill you...FOR FUN!
Nope, not hard at all..

That's merely stupid.

It might be hard if the human wasn't cowering behind a thick steel cage, and was only saved from imminent death because the shark can't bite through metal. But the human is, and it isn't.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nope, not hard at all..

That's merely stupid.

It might be hard if the human wasn't cowering behind a thick steel cage, and was only saved from imminent death because the shark can't bite through metal. But the human is, and it isn't.

The human has used what mother nature gave it, a larger brain and fingers and thumbs. That's how it creates a cage. The Shark uses what mother nature gave it, large razor teeth, powerful jaw, and some camouflage with its two tone body.

It's seems a human is stupid for getting in with the Shark but a Honey badger is hard for standing up to a lion.

The HB does not have the brain power to fully understand the danger it is putting itself in by attacking an Apex predator, so it's not hard just merely a bit thick.

Most creatures are given weapons built into its body where the human has its brain and hands to create it's own defensce/attack.

Like I said, if ALL these combatants can use everything mother nature gave it the human is the hardest.

Just cause other animals are a bit thick with their decision making does not make them hard

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Humans are not hard. They may be clever but not hard. Without a weapon, the human can be beaten by just about anything.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Humans are not hard. They may be clever but not hard. Without a weapon, the human can be beaten by just about anything.

The GWS ISN'T much without its teeth is it?

A snake without venom just gives a nasty nip, bit of germolene and I'd just carry on.

Pretty much all the animals in this contest are not hard, they just hunt for food using "gods" gifts of weaponry they're given.

Humans we not given killer teeth of ferocious sharp razor claws, we got the brain and hands that can create tools/weapons.

If this planet was attacked by a superior Alien force, which of all this year's WHC would not capitulate? Which would carry on fighting till the death even though out gunned? The shrimps?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Humans also survive in all different environments on the planet, hot or cold, they would also live longer in the water than a GWSwould on land

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I wonder if [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] would be kind enough to reopen the NSC bookie for this? Not gonna lie if I could bet on this I'd be going large on the honey badger, but having a dabble with a threefold on the cassowary, the sun bear and the GWS....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If this planet was attacked by a superior Alien force, which of all this year's WHC would not capitulate? Which would carry on fighting till the death even though out gunned? The shrimps?

The tardigrade would just laugh it off.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Human's record in WHC tells you everything you need to know about it:

2007 - DNQ
2009 - DNQ
2010 - Round 2 - lost to GWS
2011 - Group stage (1 vote)
2012 - Group stage (12 votes)
2013 - Round 2 - lost to Cassowary
2014 - QF - lost to Mantis Shrimp
2015 - Group stage (7 votes)

Basically it's supported through the first stages by a few people who don't understand what hardness is, then it capitulates against any real competitor.

Still this hardcore support means it is the 19th highest vote scoring animal in WHC history - above the Lion, Rhino and Tardigrade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here