Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] World Test Championship Final- Australia v India- The Oval 07-11.06.2023

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
India win the toss on a cloudy morning and elect to field.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
The best we can hope for out of this is that the odd Aussie player picks up an injury that might rule them out for a couple of months! Not very sporting of me I know, but still ….

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hopefully India skittle Australia then the sun comes out and it turns into an absolute road, Pujara bats for three days and grinds the Aussie bowlers into the dirt and they go on to lose heavily. Not that I want India to win particularly but my desire to see Australia lose outweighs my desire to see India lose.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The best we can hope for out of this is that the odd Aussie player picks up an injury that might rule them out for a couple of months! Not very sporting of me I know, but still ….
That's incredibly unsporting ...... though when McGrath went over a ball 10 mins before the match at Edgbaston all those years ago I don't remember being too sorry that the sporting spectacle was going to be diminished

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Marnus and Smith batting together, as a certain reporter on twitter would say… HERE WE GO

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
That's incredibly unsporting ...... though when McGrath went over a ball 10 mins before the match at Edgbaston all those years ago I don't remember being too sorry that the sporting spectacle was going to be diminished
That simple accident almost certainly led to one of the greatest test matches ever!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We really were Smith’s fluffers 😞

feel so used

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Travis Head appear to be getting ready for Bazball, Smith not so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here