Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] World Snooker

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Whatever happened to REAL characters like Steve "Interesting" Davies?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Our Sussex man, Mark Davis leads Shaun Murphy 4-2. Very important last three frames of the session coming up......

5-4 up as they resume tomorrow. A good morning generally for him.

Judd Trump on the verge of reaching the last 16. He has a 9-4 lead.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ladies world champion and BBC pundit Reanne Evans can play with my cue anytime she wants. :love:

DM96tkuX4AAFpjm.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The defending world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan in all sorts of trouble at 8-4 down against Anthony McGill. I have never seen anyone play as fluently, confidently and hardly miss a ball at the Crucible as 'The Tartan nugget'. Four more frames this morning and they'll be so important.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
The defending world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan in all sorts of trouble at 8-4 down against Anthony McGill. I have never seen anyone play as fluently, confidently and hardly miss a ball at the Crucible as 'The Tartan nugget'. Four more frames this morning and they'll be so important.

So pleased McGill won

Seen the last of Ronnie's silly break offs

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
6 former world champions and last year's finalist in the 1/4 finals - even without Ronnie, arguably one of the strongest lineups ever at this stage of the competition. Thrilling snooker ahead.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
6 former world champions and last year's finalist in the 1/4 finals - even without Ronnie, arguably one of the strongest lineups ever at this stage of the competition. Thrilling snooker ahead.

Yeh, that QF line up is mouthwatering.

Marginally would prefer to be in the top half of the draw

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It is an absolutely stellar line up, every mstch would be a worthy final:

The Glasgow Gladiator v Ball Run
The Thunder from Down Under v The Warrior
The Juddernaut v The Magician
The Jester from Leicester v The Welsh Potting Machine

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've said it before I really fancy Robertson. Playing great snooker. It's the hair.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Selby in the 13th frame, exactly why I can never take to him, 10-2 up, and still won't take a marginal risk on a makeable pot. I'm sure the purists love it, I just think he's the natural heir of Terry Griffiths...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Selby in the 13th frame, exactly why I can never take to him, 10-2 up, and still won't take a marginal risk on a makeable pot. I'm sure the purists love it, I just think he's the natural heir of Terry Griffiths...

He's got a great chance of taking another world crown though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

f36361b25f1cc4698b19c5de00924790.jpg

I was always a big fan of the natural hair of Terry Griffiths.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
.....and then there were four.

The QFs produced some terrific entertainment, and I've got a semi for this next round.

:thumbsup:

Ball Run v The Jester from Leicester
The Magician v The Warrior

Got to fancy the Warrior tonight, not sure how much the Magician will have left after an epic victory over the reigning champion and world number one, but it would take a brave man to pick which two of these four maple wood gladiators will make it through to the final.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A thrilling final so far, nothing to choose between these two snooker greats. Hoping the Jester from Leicester can seal the deal and etch his name into the All time great snooker entertainers.

Also as a side note, great to see a fully masked up covid compliant full house at the Crucible, long may this continue.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I see the Coventry City fan is still there

Surely he won't want the Jester from Leicester winning ��

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I see the Coventry City fan is still there

Surely he won't want the Jester from Leicester winning ��

Why? If he's a proper snooker fan he will be delighted to see the Jester take another world crown. His mask is excellent too by the way.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
A thrilling final so far, nothing to choose between these two snooker greats. Hoping the Jester from Leicester can seal the deal and etch his name into the All time great snooker entertainers.

Also as a side note, great to see a fully masked up covid compliant full house at the Crucible, long may this continue.
For a jester he's a bit of a dour f***** isn't he

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here