Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Technology] World Snooker

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Durlston

Pelè
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ladies world champion and BBC pundit Reanne Evans can play with my cue anytime she wants. :love:

DM96tkuX4AAFpjm.jpg

Durlston

Pelè
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The defending world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan in all sorts of trouble at 8-4 down against Anthony McGill. I have never seen anyone play as fluently, confidently and hardly miss a ball at the Crucible as 'The Tartan nugget'. Four more frames this morning and they'll be so important.

GREASED WEASEL

Members
Dec 10, 2017
The defending world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan in all sorts of trouble at 8-4 down against Anthony McGill. I have never seen anyone play as fluently, confidently and hardly miss a ball at the Crucible as 'The Tartan nugget'. Four more frames this morning and they'll be so important.

So pleased McGill won

Seen the last of Ronnie's silly break offs

Jan 28, 2016
6 former world champions and last year's finalist in the 1/4 finals - even without Ronnie, arguably one of the strongest lineups ever at this stage of the competition. Thrilling snooker ahead.

crodonilson

Bisexual - He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It is an absolutely stellar line up, every mstch would be a worthy final:

The Glasgow Gladiator v Ball Run
The Thunder from Down Under v The Warrior
The Juddernaut v The Magician
The Jester from Leicester v The Welsh Potting Machine

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
All-powerful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
I've said it before I really fancy Robertson. Playing great snooker. It's the hair.

Jan 28, 2016
Selby in the 13th frame, exactly why I can never take to him, 10-2 up, and still won't take a marginal risk on a makeable pot. I'm sure the purists love it, I just think he's the natural heir of Terry Griffiths...

crodonilson

Bisexual - He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
.....and then there were four.

The QFs produced some terrific entertainment, and I've got a semi for this next round.

:thumbsup:

Ball Run v The Jester from Leicester
The Magician v The Warrior

Got to fancy the Warrior tonight, not sure how much the Magician will have left after an epic victory over the reigning champion and world number one, but it would take a brave man to pick which two of these four maple wood gladiators will make it through to the final.

Last edited:

crodonilson

Bisexual - He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A thrilling final so far, nothing to choose between these two snooker greats. Hoping the Jester from Leicester can seal the deal and etch his name into the All time great snooker entertainers.

Also as a side note, great to see a fully masked up covid compliant full house at the Crucible, long may this continue.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
A thrilling final so far, nothing to choose between these two snooker greats. Hoping the Jester from Leicester can seal the deal and etch his name into the All time great snooker entertainers.

Also as a side note, great to see a fully masked up covid compliant full house at the Crucible, long may this continue.
For a jester he's a bit of a dour f***** isn't he

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills