Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] World Snooker Sweepstake

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ball Run v The Angry Farmer and Pot Noodle v The Prince of Persia look the pick of the bunch.
Judd Trump v Anthony McGill and Kyren Wilson v Ryan Day also look belters.

Battle of the dark horses between Jack Lisowski and Noppon Saengkham. Winner of that could go a long way potentially.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ronnie O'Sullivan through 10-7 but he'll have to improve if he is to retain his crown. A highest break of only 82 and one of 81 in the last frame to seal his place in the last 16 tells its own story.

Ali Carter knocked in a blistering 143 in his match against Jak Jones earlier tonight. Certainly got a chance of the highest break of the tournament. (y)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
@Giraffe. Dave can go home to his sexy wife now. Stuart Bingham looked very impressive in his 10-4 first round win. Ball run could make a mockery of his 50/1 odds. He was a semi-finalist two years ago, pipped 17-15 to eventual champion Mark Selby in an epic.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
@Giraffe. Dave can go home to his sexy wife now. Stuart Bingham looked very impressive in his 10-4 first round win. Ball run could make a mockery of his 50/1 odds. He was a semi-finalist two years ago, pipped 17-15 to eventual champion Mark Selby in an epic.
Yep dreadful showing from Gilbert. I blame the wife. Probably wanted to rush home!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I put £20 on Murphy in Jan/Feb. He was 18-1 then and just before the tournament was 8-1. He’s been by far the best player this season. Although all the time off not playing in tournaments and instead practicing may help Robertson, however he always crumbles mid tournament.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ronnie O'Sullivan through 10-7 but he'll have to improve if he is to retain his crown. A highest break of only 82 and one of 81 in the last frame to seal his place in the last 16 tells its own story.

Ali Carter knocked in a blistering 143 in his match against Jak Jones earlier tonight. Certainly got a chance of the highest break of the tournament. (y)

The Captain is OUT!!

Also an absolute thriller as the Brave Belgian Bullet overcomes the Walnut in a last frame decider.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Nugget is purring in the comm box... 4-0 for Vafaei in quite spectacular fashion

"As good a four frames of snooker as we have ever seen"

8-5

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Nugget is purring in the comm box... 4-0 for Vafaei in quite spectacular fashion

"As good a four frames of snooker as we have ever seen"

8-5
When the Prince of Persia is on top form there are few players more easy on the eye than he is. That was majestic.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
To the protestor who punched a player allegedly just now and threw acid on the table, I hope you die soon.

F**king disgraceful. :mad:

That's the tournament completely f**ked up now.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What sort of a person has caused the abandonment of play of this year's World Championship for no apparent reason?

I hope they lock them up and throw away the f**king key. On quite a number of serious charges now. Enjoy prison, twàts. :wanker:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To the protestor who punched a player allegedly just now and threw acid on the table, I hope you die soon.

The reporter on R5 indicated not abandonment but a suspension in play….talked about a yellow powder?

Whilst it maybe disgraceful….I’m not going for the ‘’hope you die soon’’

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Bit of an over reaction. Hoping someone will die soon should be reserved for real villain's such as Putin or Russell Bishop.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was watching the other table where someone tried to get past Mark Allen - pretty stupid as Allen is a tough person. They were grappling and it looked really nasty.

Chaos. Back playing on THAT table. Robert Milkins v Joe Perry ruined though.

I see all the experts have given their opinion despite knowing f**k all about snooker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here