Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] World Snooker Sweepstake

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Has it really?

Selby's absolutely shattered himself out trying to fight back.
It was classic sporting psychology. At 16-10 down, Selby had nothing to lose, he started to play without caution and got his game going in full flow. Then, despite his 5 previous finals and winning 4, once he got in sight of the finish line, it hit him like a freight train.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I should have added 'though' after 'has it really?' because afterwards I was concerned posters might have felt I came over a bit rude.

Luca hadn't been in amongst the reds and I felt that once he was, he'd take his chances and he did. So pleased for the very polite young lad. :giggle:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I should have added 'though' after 'has it really?' because afterwards I was concerned posters might have felt I came over a bit rude.

Luca hadn't been in amongst the reds and I felt that once he was, he'd take his chances and he did. So pleased for the very polite young lad. :giggle:
The best player won over the course of the tournament. I said to my lad, this was what it was like watching White or Hurricane Higgins in the 80's making the likes of Thorburn and Griffiths obsolete with fealess attacking snooker, playing shots that nobody has seen before. . He just looked at me with a confused face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here