[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll (very happily) eat a hat store if he's in Brighton next season...
He won’t go in January. Let’s see how much the tournament takes out of the second half of his season with us. But I imagine TB is shrugging his shoulders and adding another £20 mill to the price tag, which I expect us to have received in full in the summer.

Ali basically has to play Champions League now so unless we finish fourth…

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He won’t go in January. Let’s see how much the tournament takes out of the second half of his season with us. But I imagine TB is shrugging his shoulders and adding another £20 mill to the price tag, which I expect us to have received in full in the summer.

Ali basically has to play Champions League now so unless we finish fourth…
Agree he won't go in January unless something absurd happens but I'd be shocked to see him in the club after the summer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Agree he won't go in January unless something absurd happens but I'd be shocked to see him in the club after the summer.
I’m sure we’ll have four basic recruitment and selling plans; Champions League one, other European one, Premier League one and relegation one. The third one is by far the most likely and surely sees us cashing in on AM.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
All the Bond villains come out on stage

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Best final ever it had everything and possibly best World Cup event ever simply wonderful well done Qatar you put on a sensational show

Brighton have a current World Cup winner in its squad just let that sink in for a moment

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
To be fair, his footballing career was pretty mundane. That said I agree that it could be a good career move for lower league ex players.
Which is why I said ex pro. I didn’t expect Rooney to suddenly start refereeing Sunday League. But would be good to see some who’ve played at a better standard than Michael Oliver have a go

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If we get anything like the Round of 16 game from 4 years ago, we'll be in for an absolute treat.

Sadly, as it's a Final, we probably won't.

Argentina to win on penalties.
1 out of 2 ain't bad. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports