PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I feel sorry for Ghana but they couldn’t really argue they deserved to progress on today’s performance. It was nice of them not to risk Lamptey picking up an injury.

Absolutely delighted to see the back of Uruguay. Consistently one of the dirtiest, most unpleasant, graceless teams to appear in the World Cup.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Surely there has to be some comeback for Uruguay for their aggression towards the officials after the game? Never mind the behaviour from Suarez all the time he was on the pitch.

Consistently over the years the most despicable, dirty, cynical team on the planet. Really glad to see the back of them and that cheating cvnt Suarez. Good riddance!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The strength of East Asian football is great to see, but where the hell are China?
#Super League
#1.4bn population in which to unearth some talent...
They've all been locked in tower blocks in Guangzhou for the past two years – zero-Covid China innit.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Backing Cameroon here because I would like to see African teams represented going into the knockouts - but realistically can only dream 🤔

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Backing Cameroon here because I would like to see African teams represented going into the knockouts - but realistically can only dream 🤔
you never know... Brazil already through. I have bet a cameroon serbia double.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Serbia 2:1 now above SUI and CMR bottom- SRB in 2nd

Hope you’re keeping up SK1NT 😅

Last edited:

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Switched from Cameroon vs Brazil to Serbia vs Switzerland. I now fully expect all the second half goals to happen in the Cameroon vs Brazil game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here