3.jpg
4.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Big Mac to get a game today?
Probably not, apparently they've got much better options 🤣
Di Maria basically walked his way through the Saudi game so he will be nice and fresh, I'd love to see Macallister start but the egos will get the nod I think,if that's the case then Argentina deserve to go out.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Probably not, apparently they've got much better options 🤣
Di Maria basically walked his way through the Saudi game so he will be nice and fresh, I'd love to see Macallister start but the egos will get the nod I think,if that's the case then Argentina deserve to go out.

What a day it could be - Argentina getting knocked out and AM getting through the competition unscathed and with a few weeks to rest up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some wag has been having a jolly jape with Mitchell Duke's wiki page :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-104550_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126-104550_Chrome.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 40

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah I imagine they'll make some changes. Think there is a good chance he'll start.
I'm not sure I could cope with that! I can happily support Ecuador with three of our players, no real history with England and the geezer who does the Vlog gets right in there with the NSK. I can happily support Japan having lived there and having a load of Japanese friends.

But Argentina? Good God. Argentina can get f***ed. Except Ali Mac.

#conflicted

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I never want Australia to win anything at all, but I feel pleased for Maty et al today.

No superstars on show, but a great roll-up-the-sleeves-and-get-stuck-in win from a group of journeymen footballers.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm not sure I could cope with that! I can happily support Ecuador with three of our players, no real history with England and the geezer who does the Vlog gets right in there with the NSK. I can happily support Japan having lived there and having a load of Japanese friends.

But Argentina? Good God. Argentina can get f***ed. Except Ali Mac.

#conflicted
Not a big Argentina fan myself either but would like to see them get out of the group at least, they are usually involved in a lot of thriller-knockout games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I never want Australia to win anything at all, but I feel pleased for Maty et al today.

No superstars on show, but a great roll-up-the-sleeves-and-get-stuck-in win from a group of journeymen footballers.
FANTASTIC result you Aussie battlers! :clap:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-120646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126-120646_Chrome.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 15

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here