Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Seven

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This has been some game, Saudi are a very good side, they’ve reminded me of us in this game.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone else noticed the fake fans always wear a shirt and have a flag tied round their neck?

Seen the same thing in the Australia fans and the Poland fans today, multiple fans doing the same thing… and the fans didn’t look very Australian or Polish.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This has been some game, Saudi are a very good side, they’ve reminded me of us in this game.
Very much an Albion performance to boss it and be one down.

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 14.38.47.png

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Better now, the end of the first half got sloppy - enjoying it very much, great tempo - -there’s a few players that could be (if not already ) on the PL radar- Poland are defending and attacking very well (with some great goal keeping from Szczesny (not withstanding being off his line for the pen?). Can’t believe its not 3-0 to Pol yet KSA really unexpectedly impressive imo.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I would love RDZ to pull some strings in Napoli 🙂

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I speak to a Polish lad a lot at work, he told me yesterday they all pretty much feel the same way about their coach as a lot of us do about Southgate, caused by boring, overly defensive football apparently.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
One of the best games so far. Feel a bit sad for the Saudis but think they'll have a good chance of beating Mexico.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Can someone remind McCoist and the other commentator fawning over France that it’s still 0-0 in the game and not 5-0.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They have clearly never heard of epilepsy in Qatar :oops:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
McCoist, rebutting comments from some viewers that Olly Giroud isn't "easy on the eye".

"Apparently 98% of the female population think he is easy on the eye. And 78% of the male population"

I'm sorry to say I did snigger at that. I have only awarded a couple of 'lovely hair' awards this compo, but I can reveal that one of the winners was Mr Giroud, who does have lovely hair indeed.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ally McCoist ranting about that run from Giroud, he ran that way to try and open up MBappe cutting in on his right foot you absolute bell helmet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here