Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Fifteen... D-Day for England

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dion, even I know that's a penalty. I like Dublin but he needs to know the rules if he's going to be taken seriously.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
If we get by Senegal and it goes to penalties against France, Lloris' inability to stay on his f***ing line might help us?

He was still off his line for the second attempt!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He left his line long, long before the ball was kicked. Are you watching the game?
Yes. I saw the pen in real time but had not noticed he was off his line anymore than usual; the VAR replays only concentrated on the encroachment.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Dion, even I know that's a penalty. I like Dublin but he needs to know the rules if he's going to be taken seriously.
To be fair to him, plenty of the better paid pundits also don’t understand the rules of the modern game. Witness the absurd stuff about the Japan goal from Souness and Neville.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we get by Senegal and it goes to penalties against France, Lloris' inability to stay on his f***ing line might help us?

He was still off his line for the second attempt!
Only because Lewandowski slows his 'run-up' to a snails pace. We wouldn't be doing that.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pickford, Walker, Shaw, Rice, Stones, Maguire, Henderson, Kane, Saka, Foden, Bellingham.

Has Kane even managed a shot on target yet? Rashford with 3 goals left on bench :nono:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
DB63F69B-E16D-4DD3-AE3B-1405821AD537.jpeg
1A0787A1-B7BA-454B-B195-76146F15F309.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine what it must be like to be working for ITV tonight. Knowing basically everyone hates that it’s you and not the other side doing the game.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
An early breech 😳

(Into England defence @5’)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH if I was P*tter at Chelsea, I’d have Ryan over Mendy on what we’ve seen so far, flapping more than a robin in a Christmas music video

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Senegal’s fast strikers are threatening to get behind Stones and Maguire on every break - Dia shows the weakness in our back line.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Big let off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here