Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
qatar 2022.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I hope England win, but I'm looking forward to seeing these boys in action once again with their synchronised dancing.

senegal.jpg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We need to win this one as I can't see us getting anything from the France match next Saturday.
It could be Poland of course next Saturday

(or neither if Senegal knock us out today!)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Interesting to see how many England fans there are in the stadium today. Numbers pretty small so far...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We need to win this one as I can't see us getting anything from the France match next Saturday.
Eh? It's not like the points from today's game will make up for any we drop against France. And if we were likely to beat France, it would be even more important to win today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This.

I've watched two games on BBC round at my Spurs mate's house - Wales and Iran. I've watched one at home on ITV - USA. Today I am full of cold and not going anywhere and the game is on council telly.

doomed.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interesting to see how many England fans there are in the stadium today. Numbers pretty small so far...
The FA have sold out its allocation for every game - roughly 12%-14% of each stadium capacity. We even got some more ‘conditional’ quarter final tickets from FIFA on Friday - although Cat 1

Wales game especially had England (and Welsh) fans all over the stadium

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The FA have sold out its allocation for every game - roughly 12%-14% of each stadium capacity. We even got some more ‘conditional’ quarter final tickets from FIFA on Friday - although Cat 1

Wales game especially had England (and Welsh) fans all over the stadium
It looks a very middle class England support out there, either that or they have carefully selected the fans they interview on the box.

el punal

I hope England win, but I'm looking forward to seeing these boys in action once again with their synchronised dancing.

View attachment 154359
Very good, but can they sing ‘Sussex By The Sea’ at normal speed? Could someone also tell those boys with the T-shirts that they’ve misspelled Seagulls.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It looks a very middle class England support out there, either that or they have carefully selected the fans they interview on the box.
My thoughts as well. Knowing there are 'paid for sponsored fans' out there, how do we know those on TV and radio aren't being paid to say how good it is. One thing they do all agree on is that the lack of beer has made the whole atmosphere so much safer. Fans on the radio overnight spoke of their £6000 budget has well been exceeded and they are looking for other accomadation.
Tonights game KO's at 10 pm local time. NSC would go into meltdown if the Charlton game was played that late. Extra time and pens could see it finish well past 1 am. Are the trains still running?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here