Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

D

Deleted member 18477

Jeez man, you really have a problem with anyone that says they don't like the look of it. You throw out the " you're saying disableds should be hidden under a some coats" rubbish. Its not the position, it's just the way it looks. Why aren't these things on the West Stand? Why weren't they there this season? Stop trying to suggest I or other have a problem with diasbled seating. Its just that it looks bad. I'm sure other new Stadia have delt with it differently. Now get off that high horse.

This

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336329970.384501.jpg this is how I thought it may look

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think this has been quite a level debate thus far, unusual for NSC, not too much testosterone, don't bring the level down [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] and [MENTION=865]clapham_gull[/MENTION]

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jeez man, you really have a problem with anyone that says they don't like the look of it. You throw out the " you're saying disableds should be hidden under a some coats" rubbish. Its not the position, it's just the way it looks. Why aren't these things on the West Stand? Why weren't they there this season? Stop trying to suggest I or other have a problem with diasbled seating. Its just that it looks bad. I'm sure other new Stadia have delt with it differently. Now get off that high horse.

The wheelchairs have been placed somewhere for their maximum appreciation. The fact that that (fairly poor) mock-up doesn't show the ESU in a manner you'd like doesn't follow it's wrong. The fact that you're comparing it with other stadia show you're approaching the whole argument from the wrong angle.

As for why things aren't the same on the West Stand...? Have you noticed the relative sizes and designs of the East and West Stand? It seems you want perfect symmetry. If that's your prime motivator, go to Southampton. Or Middlesbrough. Or Leicester. You'd love it there.

As for people comparing it with Bolton - I wonder if space was such a consderation when building the Reebok...? No, didn't think so. It's also completely irrelevant as well.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Everybody needs to look at this link. Brilliant. I was very very impressed.

Looking more closely at the computer generated image... Are we certain they're not corporate boxes then? As there appear to be seats in front of windows. And the disabled platform is above that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here