Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's Euro 2022 Final- England v Germany 31.07.2022- OFFICIAL THREAD

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Go England!

I promise not to laugh if you lose on penalties... well, I promise to try not to laugh at least.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Williamson is “Maldini-esque” apparently. Part of my soul just died.

I’ve loved this tournament and I love the Lionesses but come on. Enough!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Williamson is “Maldini-esque” apparently. Part of my soul just died.

I’ve loved this tournament and I love the Lionesses but come on. Enough!!!

That's Robyn Cowen for you. Hyperbole everywhere. :smile:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Think the ref has got everything spot on so far.

I don’t believe that you believe that. I read the post before I read your username and I somehow knew it would be you.

Being contrarian is fun, but when your take is so desperately wrong all it does is lower your stock in credibility.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
In your opinion…..not in mine…she’s been inconsistent with yellows for starters

The first one they broke, foul wasn’t as bad as some but it stopped their attack so can see why she carded her. The White one was harsh and agree no different to a couple of other fouls that didn’t get a yellow. Other than the White card I didn’t think any decisions were incorrect though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The first one they broke, foul wasn’t as bad as some but it stopped their attack so can see why she carded her. The White one was harsh and agree no different to a couple of other fouls that didn’t get a yellow. Other than the White card I didn’t think any decisions were incorrect though.

Inconsistency…..fouls by Germans that were equal to the yellows given to the English…but not awarded to the Germans (apart from one)..all of which is close to what you have now said really :shrug:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Even the commentators saying about the questionable refereeing, as England are given a very dodgy freekick. And these ladies are paid by the compliment.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Inconsistency…..fouls by Germans that were equal to the yellows given to the English…but not awarded to the Germans (apart from one)..all of which is close to what you say really :shrug:

Doesn’t make it dire refereeing though. Think she’s done pretty well as it’s been a really feisty first 35mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here