Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I hope you know ISIS Soilders are getting paid. It's no conspiracy.

Did you think Allah paid them through direct debit?

Keep peddling your opinions matey there are lots of people like you that cant see the wood for the trees.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Keep peddling your opinions matey there are lots of people like you that cant see the wood for the trees.

Actually, you may be right! Maybe I should start hating an entire religion whilst comparing it to a government in terms of danger.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Actually, you may be right! Maybe I should start hating an entire religion whilst comparing it to a government in terms of danger.

Believe in what you like it makes no difference to me.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014
That's the whole point!

Please read the link in post 148, these issues with organisations like Isis are fundamentally to do with what our corrupt British insitutes are up to they cause and fule wars, whilst operating international peadophile rings for their global agenda. It's all connected, we should not be fighting each other, just trying to figure out what's going on so it can be stopped.

D

Deleted member 22389

No we shouldn't start hating an entire religion because of a few idiots, but do you know what the fastest growing religion is in the UK and possibly the EU?
Serious thought needs to go in to how this is going to work in the future.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No we shouldn't start hating an entire religion because of a few idiots, but do you know what the fastest growing religion is in the UK and possibly the EU?
Serious thought needs to go in to how this is going to work in the future.

Spirituality needs to wake up. Religion is just one big mess.

Dandyman

In London village.
They're demonized for a reason , it takes something really important like a poxy cartoon to get them out protesting.

View attachment 58288

They're demonised for the same reason Jews, Blacks, Irish and Hugenots have been in the past. It's about political cover.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

D

Deleted member 22389

Spirituality needs to wake up. Religion is just one big mess.

Tell me what future can you see, because mine is going to be completely different to yours.
Regardless of what is going on now, I just feel this country is going down the wrong path a lot like other countries in the EU.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Try worrying about them both.
FYI what problems are the Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc bringing to this country eh....NONE. Ignoring the facts that Muslims are killing their own in Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc, they are also causing trouble in India and Southern Thailand.
So we come to Europe, an escape from Islamic law, but oh no, trouble in Germany, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, France, oh and the UK...just from them, not the other religions/races earlier mentioned. Seems that trouble follows them......but then it is only a minority, start worrying when a country reaches 20% Muslim...then the real erosion begins.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Try worrying about them both.
FYI what problems are the Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc bringing to this country eh....NONE. Ignoring the facts that Muslims are killing their own in Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc, they are also causing trouble in India and Southern Thailand.
So we come to Europe, an escape from Islamic law, but oh no, trouble in Germany, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, France, oh and the UK...just from them, not the other religions/races earlier mentioned. Seems that trouble follows them......but then it is only a minority, start worrying when a country reaches 20% Muslim...then the real erosion begins.
Agree....Once these countries hit a real high population in which is inevitable you'll see laws changing at a rate of knots.
Its very very worry times how fast the muslim population is spreading throughout europe...Guess most on here are not bothered how many we have here as those rose tinted specs never come off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here