Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
As i stated, no worries with the other races/religions here, they cause no trouble.

You really are stupid aren't you?

Have you already forgotten about Palestine?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Islam is becoming a cancer to our society.

Thanks to the media and bullshit papers you read.

What has Islam done to you or anyone on your street which has become so cancerous?

Do you actually know anyone personally in England who's lives are being effected badly by Islam?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You really are stupid aren't you?

Have you already forgotten about Palestine?

Idiot, stupid, that is your way when you have been royally rogered on this thread. I forgot when i stated quote "I thought that. Wev'e had a Muslim bird, our past demeanor's, the government is going around lopping peoples heads off......now we are going back to the Germans and 70 years ago.....is there a Scotsman on the board to bring in mad Edwards Army and Bannockburn............
To add Israel, and what has that to do with the problem of beheading, grooming, sharia laws in England and the problems in the other countries iv'e mentioned.
I should also point out that Israeli's are Jews....not Christians.
If you stretch just a little further you will reach those straws.

My bad, when i said Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc do not cause trouble in England i forgot to mention Jews in the etc :rolleyes:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Thanks to the media and bullshit papers you read.

What has Islam done to you or anyone on your street which has become so cancerous?

Do you actually know anyone personally in England who's lives are being effected badly by Islam?

A local child I know was was sexually assaulted by a notorious Brighton family of Muslims. They could not be prosecuted because the crime was committed with a whole group of boys and young men present and it couldn't be proved who had done what. I'll leave this debate now.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Idiot, stupid, that is your way when you have been royally rogered on this thread. I forgot when i stated quote "I thought that. Wev'e had a Muslim bird, our past demeanor's, the government is going around lopping peoples heads off......now we are going back to the Germans and 70 years ago.....is there a Scotsman on the board to bring in mad Edwards Army and Bannockburn............
To add Israel, and what has that to do with the problem of beheading, grooming, sharia laws in England and the problems in the other countries iv'e mentioned.
I should also point out that Israeli's are Jews....not Christians.
If you stretch just a little further you will reach those straws.

Learn about Rothschilds Zionism and the impact that has on all of us. Hopefully if you do learn anything from it, you might not be so bigoted towards Muslims.

Goodluck.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A local child I know was was sexually assaulted by a notorious Brighton family of Muslims. They could not be prosecuted because the crime was committed with a whole group of boys and young men present and it couldn't be proved who had done what. I'll leave this debate now.

So do you think that is justifiable to hate all muslims then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Learn about Rothschild Zionism and the impact that has on all of us. Hopefully if you do learn anything from it, you might not be so bigoted towards Muslims.

Goodluck.

I have learn't about it, the Rockefeller's, . Did you know Hitler was a Rothschild, not as stupid or an idiot as you may think.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
So do you think that is justifiable to hate all muslims then?

It was a direct answer to your question. You asked if I knew anyone in England that had been badly effected by Islam. I know somebody in the next street who's family will always be scarred by the actions of Muslims and their attitude to non-believers. I shall waste no more time on you. I genuinely hope that you will still feel able to express your liberal views in 10 years time.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It was a direct answer to your question. You asked if I knew anyone in England that had been badly effected by Islam. I know somebody in the next street who's family will always be scarred by the actions of Muslims and their attitude to non-believers.

You've posted a questionable story about a young girl who was sexually abused by a family of muslims.

Why does that mean we should be in fear of Islam (as you earlier said)? and does their religion have anything to do with the story? I doubt it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You've posted a questionable story about a young girl who was sexually abused by a family of muslims.

Why does that mean we should be in fear of Islam (as you earlier said)? and does their religion have anything to do with the story? I doubt it.

Low blow. The end of my debate with you as well.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Low blow. The end of my debate with you as well.

The only low blow here is your racist view of Muslims.

I sympathise for you. Hopefully one day you won't have so much hate and fear with the world. You're just having your brain played around with by mainstream news and media. I know deep down, at face to face, you'd probably be a very nice polite young man towards muslims. One day you'll get there.

Cheerio and goodluck x

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The only low blow here is your racist view of Muslims.

I sympathise for you. Hopefully one day you won't have so much hate and fear with the world. You're just having your brain played around with by mainstream news and media. I know deep down, at face face, you'd probably be a very nice polite young man towards muslims. One day you'll get there.

Cheerio and goodluck x
But Muslims come in every race. How can it be a racist view?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
But Muslims come in every race. How can it be a racist view?

Isn't Islamophobia a form of racism? I know it's definitely prejudice.

Ether way, there's plenty of it on this thread.

Last edited:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Isn't Islamophobia a form of racism? I know it's definitely prejudice.

Ether way, there's plenty of it on this thread.

Islamophobia is a healtlhy reaction to a very very deadly danger.
now piss off you bellend.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Christ look at france,sweden and other countries and you might see things out of those rose tinted specs of yours:facepalm:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
There must always be an enemy, in Germany it was the Jews. In the U.S. it was the communists, and now its Islam. Don't forget that wars make some people lots of money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here