Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves FAC5 tickets

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I'm not sure I like all these begging bowl requests. Firstly, suggesting the club should refund fans for Luton and now seeking subsidies for the cup game at Wolves.
It's a bit unbecoming of fans.

As others have said, it's not the price of the ticket that is stopping people from going, it's the midweek kick off and, potentially very late return if it goes as far as penalties!!
It’s more of the point that we used to do it, and we don’t anymore. Free Coaches back from Norwich, free drink and ticket subsidy with West Brom. It’s not outside the realm of possibility for the club to put it on. City and Chelsea do it. We should not have got a refund from Luton I agree.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It’s more of the point that we used to do it, and we don’t anymore. Free Coaches back from Norwich, free drink and ticket subsidy with West Brom. It’s not outside the realm of possibility for the club to put it on. City and Chelsea do it. We should not have got a refund from Luton I agree.
It's the fact that fans are asking for it rather than the club offering.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
It's the fact that fans are asking for it rather than the club offering.
Does that not come out of the fact that they haven’t done it for a while? I get why people are slightly annoyed they could do more in this situation. This is problem part of what it is becoming a larger club than we were before, that we have fans all over the country so will likely still sell quite a few, where as West Brom replay was a very hard sell, and those that did travel were only known of their reward after their purchase, which is fair.

Ultimately it’s the fault of Wolves for charging £30, they could have been more friendly with the pricing, and I don’t think Wolves fans are particularly overjoyed with the pricing either.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Does that not come out of the fact that they haven’t done it for a while? I get why people are slightly annoyed they could do more in this situation. This is problem part of what it is becoming a larger club than we were before, that we have fans all over the country so will likely still sell quite a few, where as West Brom replay was a very hard sell, and those that did travel were only known of their reward after their purchase, which is fair.

Ultimately it’s the fault of Wolves for charging £30, they could have been more friendly with the pricing, and I don’t think Wolves fans are particularly overjoyed with the pricing either.
Mixed…..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Mixed…..

"Brighton are currently a top 6 team in European competition....one of the most attractive sides in the country....it's hardly Peterborough...

The club has lost 50m , 60m in the last two seasons on the accounts....they are hardly fleecing the fans with £25.....it's probably just about right when you consider where £25 gets you theses days...if people don't want to go because of added travel expenses etc then fair enough, nobody has a problem with that ....it's easier for the local fans like me to go.....but when people moan about loyalty points , closed shop away games like they will be if we get Villa away in a quarter final then some fans will react to that.... because a lot of fans don't bother going to cup games....."

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
No ‘queue-it’ for the 9AM members ticket sales this morning shows the lack of demand.

And yes, I agree with those who say it’s the hassle of getting there and back midweek, not the ticket cost, which puts people off. Next year I believe FA Cup games are (mostly) going back to the weekends, where they belong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
709 left, with 3 blocks of say 250ish each to open. Still could sell out.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Blocks JL2-JL7 on sale today (JL8-JL10 blacked out)... no queuing at 9am.

1910 seats in total in blocks JL2-JL7... a couple of large chunks greyed out in JL4 and JL5

~659 left in JL2-JL7 still currently the only blocks on sale.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
709 left, with 3 blocks of say 250ish each to open. Still could sell out.
Sorry to be pedantic but two of the blocks left are much bigger than that (both being over 350) so a grand total of about 980 remain to be opened.
Currently about 630 left of original just over 2000 release.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Nearly the end of day two and 530 left of the original release of 2000 meaning sales and comps total about 1500. Looking unlikely we will release any more blocks.
I wonder how the sales of tickets are going up at Wolverhampton as to whether they will sell to their own fans the blocks we do not use or maybe they will just be empty.

Another thing i noticed today on our ticketing site was the small black rectangle on the left which if you click on it says "no tickets available in this area" .I wonder if that was going to be used to complete our FA cup extra allocation if the side blocks had sold out, i guess now we will never know.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Purchase history window added from Friday for all you thrifty fuckers who won’t pay for MA+

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Piss off. No need for that.
Yes there is why should they, for what reason ?

As stupid as the entitled dick brain who wanted a refund after the Luton away game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Slowly selling. 379 left of the original allocation. Highly unlikely to open the other blocks now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here