[Albion] Wolves Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Yes. I think someone mentioned earlier that the full allocation is the Lower Steve Bull Stand (along the touch line). If we had taken the smaller allocation it would have been in one of the corners. 83 tickets left.
30 left plus 14 disabled. No way this is going to purchase history.
I know you take an interest in away ticket sales (for obvious reasons!) so can you see, apart from the beheaders, many games going further than my albion + this season?

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I know you take an interest in away ticket sales (for obvious reasons!) so can you see, apart from the beheaders, many games going further than my albion + this season?
I think with the added European games and that we’ve been to most of these grounds before, I think more tickets will go to Albion plus members.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Newcastle perhaps but that’s about it. I don’t know the numbers but would guess there is an ever increasing number of members which makes it less likely it goes any further than members tier. I am really pleased it’s still possible for us to get tickets at a game as far south as Wolverhampton.
I think with the added European games and that we’ve been to most of these grounds before, I think more tickets will go to Albion plus members.
I think it may work out that way, yes. Only a few hundred were available to members out of a 3000 allocation at Wolves in August. That’s amazing really and a reflection of current success. Ever increasing numbers of members could do with increased availability of tickets to satisfy extra demand.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This will be my first away game for around nine years - very much looking forward to it!
That's pretty much guaranteed to crap all over my decent away record.

Wheel loose.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Had to wait for my Albion+ mate but managed to snaffle a couple. His first away game, let's hope it's as good as last seasons game up there.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Looks like will sell out today, apart from the complimentaries etc which will no doubt pop-up over the next few weeks. Great start to the away campaign - just need to win it when the day comes😊

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Yes, we’d take more than that. For every European away game there will be hundreds if not a thousand who travel without a match ticket
It will be interesting to see. Football fans can be fickle and after the first few “exiting games” are over I think the numbers may dwindle. I for one will be travelling without a ticket for the first game.

Jake_Tuff

Jan 31, 2012
I was planning on flying over for this one and was torn to bits that it sold out. Luckily someone put one seat right on the end of JL10 on the exchange. Big thank you to whoever that was. I didn't think getting one ticket to Wolves away would be so dramatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports