[Albion] Wolves Away

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Surprised not opened block 8 yet, just waiting for that to open to get mine

JL8 open... 360 more available.

Thanks, got my 3 I needed
I love it when a plan comes together!!

On a more serious note imagine how fans who bought in the first 15 mins this morning or even late yesterday are feeling. Probably a little frustrated wishing that they too, like HH had waited. Titanic do you think in the future playing cat and mouse may become an issue if more people do it?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

On a more serious note imagine how fans who bought in the first 15 mins this morning or even late yesterday are feeling. Probably a little frustrated wishing that they too, like HH had waited. Titanic do you think in the future playing cat and mouse may become an issue if more people do it?

Very few have gone in 30 mins in JL8... so not many playing the game today by the look of it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have to wait for my mate who is only Albion+, hoping they'll be some on Tuesday. Not holding out much hope though.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

I have fallen foul of this inexplicable policy of drip feeding tickets into the system today, and am pretty annoyed. I usually buy on Day 1, but on this occasion I had two people lower in the pecking order relying on me to get tickets. When the availability dropped to below 200 or so this morning, and they still hadn't released any extra blocks, I blinked first because I didn't want to let them down, only for JL8 to open up literally ten minutes later. What possible reason do they have for taking this approach when the full allocation has been requested and, presumably, paid for by the club?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I have fallen foul of this inexplicable policy of drip feeding tickets into the system today, and am pretty annoyed. I usually buy on Day 1, but on this occasion I had two people lower in the pecking order relying on me to get tickets. When the availability dropped to below 200 or so this morning, and they still hadn't released any extra blocks, I blinked first because I didn't want to let them down, only for JL8 to open up literally ten minutes later. What possible reason do they have for taking this approach when the full allocation has been requested and, presumably, paid for by the club?
If they open a new block they should do it before 9. Or this will happen, a shame really, is it possible to move seato via the club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Agreed, it’s the worst part of the current system and there’s no excuse for it

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have I missed something, did the club request the full allocation or is that just an assumption?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Have I missed something, did the club request the full allocation or is that just an assumption?
The full allocation is currently on sale so I’d presume so, if we get a smaller allocation, we’d be in the cheese wedge to the right (better stand IMO).

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
As others have said, we'd have been in the corner of the Stan Cullis stand rather than in the Steve Bull stand had the club taken the lower allocation. On reflection, I should have trusted my instincts because I don't think I've ever seen that side-stand segregated, so we were always getting the full length. It was just that nagging doubt that there was some unknown reason behind the non-release of blocks 8-10 (renovation work or suchlike).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here