Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Nunes should've had a straight red for the push on Webster and subsequent push on Estupiñan, he absolutely lost control. What a moron. Exactly the kind of player you don't want in your side when you know you're going to be in a relegation scrap.

We smashed them without even having to really get going, same as Luton. Think the best is definitely still to come.

Obviously the goalscorers and assisters deserve the plaudits but shout out for wee Billy and Webster, who looked really assured today.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
BBC website:

Brighton winger Solly March: "If you are in the right positions, you are going to get chances. Both my goals came from busting a gut so if I keep doing that I'll get more goals.

"We've got two or three players in every position; maybe we didn't have that last year and that can help us kick on this year, If we keep our foot on the peddle and believing we'll hopefully have a great season again."

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Let's hope we keep 11 on the pitch with all these silly bookings

With all the yellow cards BHA accumulated I was grateful to see it was the Wolves who had a player sent off for a second yellow. What a stupid, bollocks move by Nunes.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Played well for about ten mins. Aside from that it was very tight. Still turning over too many balls in the midfield area. Pedro, Ferguson and Dahoud pretty anonymous once they came on.
A lot of room for improvement.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I was watching on NZ SKY SPORTS and the close ups were winding up but they did make me laugh by showing Southgate immediately followed by Lewis Dunk! Several times in fact so much so I wondered if the cameraman was a Brighton fan.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
A good win, but we've only played against two clubs who could be in for a hard season.
Yeah, sure we've scored a shed load of goals, but can we do it on a cold, wet night in (insert some northern hell hole here)!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A good win, but we've only played against two clubs who could be in for a hard season.
Yeah, sure we've scored a shed load of goals, but can we do it on a cold, wet night in (insert some northern hell hole here)!
Mostly Burnley this year.

Replacing Stoke on pure merit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here