Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Morning, just wanted to say well done top of the league 👏,

Be nice to see BHA upset the apple cart and stay in and around the top four and barring injuries it wouldn’t surprise me.

Hope when the Europa draw takes place BHA get a couple of cracking away days.

Now when your lot comes to City Ground just enjoy the day and the surroundings but leave empty handed please 😉 our need is greater than yours. 🙏

Sea Sea Seasiders

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
xG had it as 3-3 draw. It was alarming how easily Wolves could run through our midfield. Gross being on a yellow didn't help but that would only have been a solution once and it happened several times.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Be nice to see BHA upset the apple cart and stay in and around the top four and barring injuries it wouldn’t surprise me.

Hope when the Europa draw takes place BHA get a couple of cracking away day.

Now when your lot comes to City Ground just enjoy the day and the surroundings but leave empty handed please 😉 our need is greater than yours. 🙏

Sea Sea Seasiders
Like Forest. Great club and fans.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

Sea Sea Seasiders
Always had a soft spot for Forest decent fans and come out in numbers im going to the city ground so will be on the beer and of course hooters , great result friday (had a nice few quid on you Friday 😉)

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Like Forest. Great club and fans.
🙏very kind of you to say.

Sadly we’re running out of clubs we as a support group like,

BHA is in that select group of four in the top division, respectful bunch when you come to City Ground last season and your comeback to our predictable “Champions of Europe“ was a belter “Champions of Sussex” 🤣.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know naff all about football tactics but I do know that a pacey low ball in, in front of the 6 yard box is a defence's nightmare.

Julio's balls in (oo err) to Solly were pure evil.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Morning, just wanted to say well done top of the league 👏

Thank you - only 2 games played, but it's still the first time we've been there at the end of a day, so we'll take it :)

Thanks again, but it would more than surprise me. We've lost important players and I don't think we're at the level of the top teams over a whole season. Crap teams like Chelsea can just buy everyone, and you simply can't compete with that.

You're just too lovely - can you stay?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I didn't really notice him as there was no controversy. Most of the cards he gave were for silly things, like when Enciso kicked the ball away. Players have got to learn really as this could be ouch come November or December. The rules have tightened.

It's VAR again this year that is the problem. But I think we'll be having the same conversation in five years time as it is. The irony was the Leeds match last night when they conceded a handled goal. It was surreal waiting for the goal to be chalked off knowing that it hadn't been seen so that was it.

Strange game today, apart from that ten minute destruction there wasn't really much between the teams. Wolves just can't finish. They were like we were for long periods under Potter. But I think they will improve, so it's a precious three points is that.
I noticed the ref. He was very good. Agree about your assessment of the game too.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
1000002857.jpg

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Thank you - only 2 games played, but it's still the first time we've been there at the end of a day, so we'll take it :)

Thanks again, but it would more than surprise me. We've lost important players and I don't think we're at the level of the top teams over a whole season. Crap teams like Chelsea can just buy everyone, and you simply can't compete with that.

You're just too lovely - can you stay?
Hey never say never back in 94-95 we got promoted and finished 3rd with Stanley Victor leading the line and Brian Roy pulling the strings, BHA have a cracking starting eleven and very strong bench with great recruitment…..if we can’t win the league then be more than happy for the trophy to end up in Brighton 😍, again good luck, and most of all enjoy.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What's also nice is that we have had 6 different scorers of our 8 goals this season, when not long ago our midfielders couldn't hit a barn door. Lovely to see the goals being spread around.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hey never say never back in 94-95 we got promoted and finished 3rd with Stanley Victor leading the line and Brian Roy pulling the strings

I'm not going to underplay Forest's amazing achievements, but the money at the top of the PL has changed things now.

if we can’t win the league then be more than happy for the trophy to end up in Brighton 😍

:ROFLMAO: Don't hold your breath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here