Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Had a look at the BBC Sport website and I'm seeing comments like "this won't last long Brighton, this was Southampton's/Wolves' model a few years ago".

And frankly, I don't care. :albion2:
I do.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant - Bit open at the back but I guess that comes with the risk and high pressure. Absolutely unreal to win away so easily so often in the last year. Away wins used to be so hard to find. The journey goes on!

Yessssssssss!!!!!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
“Many of the loyal Wolves supporters left a long long time ago”

I’m sorry - what?? 😂😂🤣⚽

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Encisco was magnificent 2nd half. 120m to Chelsea in January.
If I'm being a bit harsh Pedro didn't have the best game coming on. 40m or whatever

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Encisco was magnificent 2nd half. 120m to Chelsea in January.
If I'm being a bit harsh Pedro didn't have the best game coming on. 40m or whatever

Don't think any of the subs looked particularly good - but I put this down to 'job done' mentality.

100% took the foot off the pedal by that point.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Happy days. Most of the squad have now got a run out over the two games.
8 goals for, 2 against, what more could you want. (I bet rdz says he's not happy, and wants more!!)

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Had a look at the BBC Sport website and I'm seeing comments like "this won't last long Brighton, this was Southampton's/Wolves' model a few years ago".

And frankly, I don't care. :albion2:
It’s such a lazy, ignorant type of comment. The model of Wolves was to buy every player in Portugal. And Southampton got lucky with four or five key players, and sold them all. Neither team identified talent in the way we do, neither team succession planned like we do, etc.

Not really the same is it

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought that would be a tricky early season game & we won it at a canter! Brilliant, but the performance levels need to improve over the 90 minutes, there were some shaky periods of play there...

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Good performance again today and I still think we will improve once we have finished our transfer business.
With more physicality in central midfield and a right back to match our left back, we will be a real force both home and away.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brilliant - Bit open at the back but I guess that comes with the risk and high pressure. Absolutely unreal to win away so easily so often in the last year. Away wins used to be so hard to find. The journey goes on!

Yessssssssss!!!!!
Win away against 11 home players and the ref.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Webster has been fantastic today.
Yes, thought Dunk looked a little tired toward the end. But the graft was done.
Webster got booked for that?? WTF he literally did nothing, got shoved to the ground from behind then had Pervis thrown on top of him by the same player
Nunes should have got a straight red for that outburst.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And not as if we get a choice! I mean, bemoaning is for selling MC to Chelsea and Ali Mac to Liverpool. Er, exactly what we’re we supposed to do? Keep them here locked up?! Such ignorant comments, don’t they understand players have all the power?!!! Just got to make the best of any given situation, same for when Mitoma goes. Better off criticising the clubs with all the wealth for eroding the meaning of sporting chance.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do t think anyone had a poor game. Webster was very good. Gilmour superb. Pervs Dunky the usual brilliant performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here