[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just think RDZ looked Solly in the eyes and gave him his season goal target and he actually shit himself. Desperate to get them all ticked off before Xmas.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Played their PGMOL apology card from last week?
Dawson literally stood in front of Steele in an offside position, as well as the guy that moved towards the ball. I really don't get it.

Didn't see anything about them apologising for the incorrect penalty call against us last week, doesn't matter as long as we still win right...

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Wolves look like they still have 5 adama traore's playing for them. They can all run and dribble well but no end product

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Wolves look like they still have 5 adama traore's playing for them. They can all run and dribble well but no end product
I thought you were implying that nearly half of them looked like they were on steroids and based in baby oil...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I hope Wolves has good WiFi. Gareth frantically Googling the heritage of March (And Enciso and Mitoma to be sure) to find reasons for not picking him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports