Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Despite being 1 up a frustrating half where we should have been out of sight.

Maybe being early in season is to blame but felt Gross and Welbeck both guilty on numerous occasions of not get to the weight of their passes correct. Hope this doesn’t cost us.

Gilmour looking quality and composed, and Mitoma with the two turns of pace on the run for the goal outstanding
Out of sight? Eh? Must be watching a different game to me, we are fortunate to be ahead

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of sight? Eh? Must be watching a different game to me, we are fortunate to be ahead
It’s a good game for the neutral!

Both teams have created great chances but Mitoma‘s goal aside come up short in finishing

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Playing Welbeck ahead of Ferguson is just law of diminishing returns now. I get it that Ferguson's game time needs managing, but to have both him and Pedro on the bench just seems a bit daft. Sooner they both come on, sooner we put this game to bed
You were saying…

Involved in the goal ..or if u r Pat Murphy he scored it 🤦‍♂️

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’d have been fuming with Welbz if we hadn’t scored there, should have passed that in the first place, that woeful goalkeeping let’s be fair

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Co commentator said Mitoma scuffed that into the path of Pervis, bloody clown. You could see Mitoma meant exactly what he did by the positioning of his feet.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Well done there, Danny, and results in a 'Pervect' goal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here