[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pedro on bench. Very strong bench

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting one. Still just looks a lot weaker without Mac & Caicedo but that could just be my worrying. Surprised Pedro rotated.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hmmm. In RDZ we trust but that isn’t the XI I’d pick…

I’d go with

Steele

Veltman - Van Hecke - Dunk - Perv

Groß - Dahoud

Adingra - Pedro - Mitoma

Ferguson

But then I’m not one of the best coaches in the world…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm. In RDZ we trust but that isn’t the XI I’d pick…

I’d go with

Steele

Veltman - Van Hecke - Dunk - Perv

Groß - Dahoud

Adingra - Pedro - Mitoma

Ferguson

But then I’m not one of the best coaches in the world…
Boo! No Wee Billy. I really want him to be the break through player this year. The meltdown from Chelsea fans will be a joy to behold.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's something of the Tinkerman about that line-up. Nevermind. In RDZ We Trust - and the subs, when they come on, will be match-winning :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Boo! No Wee Billy
I think I’d stick with Dahoud for this game, just to offer him a little backing and a bit of a run in the side. Gilmour did well when he came on last week and if he does so again, he’d be starting in the next game.

But as I say, RDZ is the MAN and very, very rarely gets it wrong. This is one of the only times I can remember not being thrilled with the team selection in his tenure.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pedro on bench. Very strong bench
I'm hoping the plan is to pass them to death then bring on Pedro and Adingra and rip them to shreds...otherwise, my Fantasy Football score is going to be shite if they stay on the bench.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There's something of the Tinkerman about that line-up. Nevermind. In RDZ We Trust - and the subs, when they come on, will be match-winning :thumbsup:
RDZ has said he wants every member of the squad to feel committed to his vision and he will make sure they are all rotated to fulfil this hasn’t he?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Everyone is still getting into gear from the summer break, so not surprised he's rotated. The great thing is that if we're chasing a winner on 50 mins he's got a shedload of attacking subs he can bring to hammer Wolves with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports