Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
You lot are doomongerers, do you not realise that you never lose to us?

Can see a Wolves 0 - 1 Brighton.

Alternatively, Nuno could well and truly get rid of the bogey status and we could do what we've threatened for a few weeks by destroying a team 5-0

If anyone is going to the match... Don't forget to go visit Manny outside the ground for Samosa Saturday. All proceeds to Dementia uk
Haha Please don't tell your supporters board about our supporters board. Good luck with the Dementia appeal

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Alternatively, Nuno could well and truly get rid of the bogey status and we could do what we've threatened for a few weeks by destroying a team 5-0

If anyone is going to the match... Don't forget to go visit Manny outside the ground for Samosa Saturday. All proceeds to Dementia uk

We have been talking about giving a team a tonking all season, today’s the day :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

That’s your insurance post, but you covered yourself with a Wolves loss and a win. When we were very good, many of us were also cautious, you don’t know when football will bite you.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I feel potential to turn things around today- grind out a win and start putting some points in the bag.

We’re massively loose though....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Best of luck to the lads and our fantastic travelling supporters today, gutted I can't be there to cheer them on. Remember win or lose, we're all beind you.

:bhasign:

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
That’s your insurance post, but you covered yourself with a Wolves loss and a win. When we were very good, many of us were also cautious, you don’t know when football will bite you.

Yep... On paper it should be comfortable for us, but hardly ever works out like that; especially against Brighton!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm afraid I'm glass half empty, if not completely empty. I fear we'll be on the wrong end of a hiding & will confirm our place as favourites for the drop.
Obviously hope I'm wrong, but last week killed me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The vasectomy is the least of your worries! Doesn't hurt that much afterwards, just feels like you've been kicked in the 'nads.

But a kick in the 'nads DOES hurt afterwards!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
March will take it to them :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here