Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I am liking that lineup a lot, very positive!

And a hell of a bench too. I'm a Barnes fan but I think Dobbie deserves a chance and Orlandi is undroppable at the moment. If Buckley isn't fully fit then Lopez in for him is the sensible choice. Not as pacey or direct but gives us width and a decent dead ball delivery. And Crofts ahead of Hammond is probably right too, the only downside being a lack of height. Good on Poyet for mixing it up.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And a hell of a bench too. I'm a Barnes fan but I think Dobbie deserves a chance and Orlandi is undroppable at the moment. If Buckley isn't fully fit then Lopez in for him is the sensible choice. Not as pacey or direct but gives us width and a decent dead ball delivery. And Crofts ahead of Hammond is probably right too, the only downside being a lack of height. Good on Poyet for mixing it up.

all of this

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
The last time people looked at our line up and said "that's what we've been waiting for/that's the attacking line up we need" we put in pretty dire performance. I just can't remember which game that was... (It was away, because I posted the tweet line up).

Not sure but Burnley last season away? I think the first time we started CMS and Vokes everyone was quite pleased and we know how that turned out..

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If that happened then Barnes would come on instead of hoskins which Id be pretty enoyed as Id give hoskins a chance instead of barn door Barnes.

yep thats the kiddy barn door Barnes

our top scorer last season

criticism is OK but please lets make it constructive otherwise best to shut the feck up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports