Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The last time people looked at our line up and said "that's what we've been waiting for/that's the attacking line up we need" we put in pretty dire performance. I just can't remember which game that was... (It was away, because I posted the tweet line up).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Albion this season have lacked strikers that can head goals and a midfield that hasn't scored a single goal.

All to change today?

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2011-2012 Home - statto.com

Wolves record in the Premier probably influenced Gus' outspoken views on our lack of strength for the Premier. Not much fun being a Wolves supporter with that record.

My forecast is an Albion win. I would liked us to have some sheer speed upfront though.

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bridcutt for Hammond = GOOD
Dobbie for Barnes= GOOD
Buckley for Lopez= NOT SO GOOD.

All of Wolves fans saying that of we have anyone with pace then we will destroy them (Buckers). Unless Gus' master plan is to bring on Buckley in the last 30 against tiring Wolves legs.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The last time people looked at our line up and said "that's what we've been waiting for/that's the attacking line up we need" we put in pretty dire performance. I just can't remember which game that was... (It was away, because I posted the tweet line up).

Watford away last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here