Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

woking away on tv ***Merged***

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I'm in Brighton that week - being a Londoner, and not all that familiar with the fine city, where do you think the best place to be would be?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I'm in Brighton that week - being a Londoner, and not all that familiar with the fine city, where do you think the best place to be would be?

Being slightly less unhelpful I imagine most places in town will have it on (rather than Sky's enticing Scotland v Faroe Islands friendly clash). The following places DEFINITELY will as they're the only places I know in Brighton that can show two games simultaneously:

The King & Queen (just North of Old Steine, biggest pub in town, v busy, full of foreign students)
The Oak (St James Street, one of the few straight bars in the gay/b&b area, John Smiths, Fosters and double spirit+mixer £2 all day and night Tuesdays hell yeah!)
The Duke of Wellington (Upper Gloucester Rd, close to the station, cheap beer and pizza deals)
The Eddy (six strides uphill from the Wellington, run by my lovely drunken lady friend)

And here ends my being helpfulness x

Last edited:

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
Where can i find a nice cosy pub which does lovely food with a cracking view of the football as its the wifes birthday on the 16th of all the nights :facepalm:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Being slightly less unhelpful I imagine most places in town will have it on (rather than Sky's enticing Scotland v Faroe Islands friendly clash). The following places DEFINITELY will as they're the only places I know in Brighton that can show two games simultaneously:

The King & Queen (just North of Old Steine, biggest pub in town, v busy, full of foreign students)
The Oak (St James Street, one of the few straight bars in the gay/b&b area, John Smiths, Fosters and double spirit+mixer £2 all day and night Tuesdays hell yeah!)
The Duke of Wellington (Upper Gloucester Rd, close to the station, cheap beer and pizza deals)
The Eddy (six strides uphill from the Wellington, run by my lovely drunken lady friend)

And here ends my being helpfulness x

Thank you mate! The Eddy it is then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here