227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
ESPN not included on that trial.

SKY Sports 1-4
SKY Sports News
Sky News

It is you know. Cos I got it!

Not that I want to watch it on my iphone. And its not part of my sky package :tantrum:

Am I right in thinking that Virgin sports subscibers get it free? Cos if so my old man gets sky sports thru Virgin so I'll be popping round there rather than pay the £9 or squinting at my iphone! :lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Not that I want to watch it on my iphone. And not poart of my sky pckage :tantrum:

Am I right in thinking that Virgin sports subscibers get it free? Cos if so my old man gets sky sports thru Virgin so I'll be popping round there rather than pay the £9 or squinting at my iphone! :lolol:

Apologies. I got it too. But I haven't got ESPN!! :tantrum: (Ipad, though,)

edit: Is all content available?

Due to rights restrictions the following content is unavailable on Sky Mobile TV: HBO Boxing, NBA, MLB, Serie A, Europa League and NCAA.

*ESPN and At The Races are not available on iPad <<< that explains why I haven't got it on my trial :(

Last edited:

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually

Not that I want to watch it on my iphone. And its not part of my sky package :tantrum:

If you have the XL package with Virgin you get ESPN free

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I might just go to the game :shrug:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brilliant, my mate has ESPN HD :thumbsup:

I'll be watching it in HD 3D-because being an uber fan, I'll be at Kingfield. And it's 4 bloody miles from where I live.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
can i come too? trying to find somewhere littlehampton towards worthing where a lass wont need to wear body armour to watch the game ( that isnt because ill be fending off dirty ole men - not when its footy involved)....
help anybody?????????????????????

:blush::shrug:

There's a place called Woking about two hours up the road, heard its a particularly pleasent and safe walk from the train station :dunce: :jester:

D

Deleted User X18H

I have ESPN all are welcome to show there are no hard feelings

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Fingers crossed we will get it on ESPN over here ! - I see a "working from home" day coming up !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports