Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

woking away on tv ***Merged***

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chumps League is the following week I believe.

Luckily I'm pretty sure my local would OVERRIDE any plastics and show the Albion regardless, even if there was a clash.

You're lucky, if it had clashed I'd have been demoted to the grainy 30 year old TV in the snug.

:nono:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It will make a change to be able to see us humiliated form the comfort of my own home.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Is that a one-off or are you bound in for a longer subsscription period?

I think that's a one off for a month. I looked into getting espn earlier this year and was quoted £9 a month with no minimum period restrictions.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
£67,500 - £65,000 doesn't equal £500 in my book.

And then there's the small matter of the wrong amounts you gave for winning round 1 and then round 2. That is unless you want to make up those from your pocket? :thumbsup:

Good GRIEF, you fool. The TOTAL of the three sums is £112,500 rather than £113,000. That's £500.00.

Is living in the NORTH freezing your BRAIN?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just called them. (SKY)

As said £9 per month and 31 days cancellation notice.

Think I might go for the radio!

so you could book and then cancel straight away?

Having looked into this further, the darts team are away to the New Bush on the Kemptown/Whitehawk border that night. Dont know if they have ESPN but they did manage to have a riot during the 2006 world cup. I wouldn't say the place was rough but I went to a pub quiz there once and the first question was 'What are you looking at?'

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
official text from the club to confirm live on ESPN, shame its not Sky we could have seen Calde in 3d :ohmy:

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
£67,500 is for 1st round games, think it's half of that if it's just a replay, still £33,500
This is where the FA website lets itself down, as it doesn't actually say (at the moment) what it is, just what the sides got for last weekend.

Although I have found a site that lists last years fees and it was half for the replay. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here