Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean car park

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Looking at the RR peice, the boy done well. I knew of him, slightly, from school (he's younger) and can only recall that his name seemed to be joined with mischief.

Well done to him. Derek chapman has a similar backgrounf (Moulsecoomb to Millionaire) and i'd rather have genuine Brighton bods involved that some from elsewhere.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
anyone know why Robbie Raggio gets a reserved parking space in the directors parking area and why Paul Samrah is allowed to park in the park and ride area? Number plates give it away. At least Atilla still travels by push bike. Hope the club doesn't get fined by the council.

If you're asking for an honest enough reason, I'd say it's because they work on match days. :whisky:

If you're asking just to stir things up, I'd question your integrity - is this what Brighton fans have become? Looking to find anything and anyone to have a pop at, just because we're playing poorly. Grow up.:angry:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If you're asking for an honest enough reason, I'd say it's because they work on match days. :whisky:

If you're asking just to stir things up, I'd question your integrity - is this what Brighton fans have become? Looking to find anything and anyone to have a pop at, just because we're playing poorly. Grow up.:angry:

Im asking because this is a discussion forum and I wonder if other fans are as fed up as i am with the double standards and spin dished out by the club. I am a fan (probably a good a fan as you) but can see so many things wrong with the club that until sorted will keep us as at the same level as Hereford, Cheltenham and Yeovil rather than Palace, Portsmouth and Reading.

Didn't know RR works on match days.

Your final two words devalues your opinion.

Last edited:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Im asking because this is a discussion forum and I wonder if other fans are as fed up as i am with the double standards and spin dished out by the club. I am a fan (probably a good a fan as you) but can see so many things wrong with the club that until sorted will keep us as at the same level as Hereford, Cheltenham and Yeovil rather than Palace, Portsmouth and Reading.

You final two words devalues your opinion.

How do you know there are double standards and spin here? You have no idea why the people you mention are allowed to park there, and you don't have a right to know. It's club business. If you know the facts and disagree with them, then by all means criticise if you don't agree with them. But you don't know the facts.

You have started the thread by asking a question and then have assumed the answer purely so you can criticise.

If it rains at the next match, will that be the club's fault too?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How do you know there are double standards and spin here? You have no idea why the people you mention are allowed to park there, and you don't have a right to know. It's club business. ?

I don't know which is why I asked the question.

I have a right to know because the car park is council property.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Your final two words devalues your opinion.

I said 'maybe' RR works, the others definately do. But your reply tells me I was obviously right as to why you started this thread. So why does 'grow up' devalue my opinion?

I'd say it's a fair charge - your objective of this thread is pretty churlish; having a swipe at people who do loads for the club and arrive well before the majority is pretty pathetic. IT'S ONLY A CAR PARK, FFS! Plenty else to grumble about at the club right now, but this isn't one of them. Get a life mate (if that doesn't 'devalue' my comments too much:yahoo:)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I said 'maybe' RR works, the others definately do. But your reply tells me I was obviously right as to why you started this thread. So why does 'grow up' devalue my opinion?

I'd say it's a fair charge - your objective of this thread is pretty churlish; having a swipe at people who do loads for the club and arrive well before the majority is pretty pathetic. IT'S ONLY A CAR PARK, FFS! Plenty else to grumble about at the club right now, but this isn't one of them. Get a life mate (if that doesn't 'devalue' my comments too much:yahoo:)

sorry, didn't spot the word maybe (and still can't!!!!)

why do you finish each comment with a personal attack?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
sorry, didn't spot the word maybe (and still can't!!!!)

why do you finish each comment with a personal attack?

Tis the NSC way isn't it? Your right of course. Anyway, have you seen the film 'Control'? I'm like their band manager who call's everyone a ****. No offence, he just call's everyone that. Have a bon evening my friend. :thumbsup:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tis the NSC way isn't it? Your right of course. Anyway, have you seen the film 'Control'? I'm like their band manager who call's everyone a ****. No offence, he just call's everyone that. Have a bon evening my friend. :thumbsup:

just finishing another car park patrol then time for bed!!:thumbsup:

I don't know which is why I asked the question.

I have a right to know because the car park is council property.
Once upon a time, I managed the shoppers' park & ride service at Withdean, on behalf of the council. My comment is, therefore, made from a position of some experience.

If you want to know how the car park is managed, ASK THE COUNCIL, not NSC.

If you just want to stir up trouble ... carry on.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
here we go..........club spokesperson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here