With Saturdays forthcoming game...time to make an appearance ;-)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Us too Southernposh. I am looking forward to playing you lot on Saturday, You play football the right way, and your support is good. But don't be giving CMS any grief about leaving, he's ours now and we love him.

He'll get a a great reception from us. He's down as a Posh legend!! Although i'm sure once it kicks of there'll ne a few AAAAAAhHHHHHH's!! if he falls over or misses a few chances.
Not looking forward to facing him thats for sure!! But is there's a team that should know how to deal with him!!....put them in contact with Fergie as im not sure even we know given his work ethic :lolol:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
He'll get a a great reception from us. He's down as a Posh legend!! Although i'm sure once it kicks of there'll ne a few AAAAAAhHHHHHH's!! if he falls over or misses a few chances.
Not looking forward to facing him thats for sure!! But is there's a team that should know how to deal with him!!....put them in contact with Fergie as im not sure even we know given his work ethic :lolol:

Work ethic, good god its unreal!!! I'm actually quite interested to know if the posh fans think whether CMS's work rate hinders the amount of goals he'll score. Saying that if him and Barnes play together all season Ashleys is a shoe in for 20+ goals

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Work ethic, good god its unreal!!! I'm actually quite interested to know if the posh fans think whether CMS's work rate hinders the amount of goals he'll score. Saying that if him and Barnes play together all season Ashleys is a shoe in for 20+ goals

It is evident this year how much of a target man he was for us. We are actually playing better having had to change the way we play.
I would say we are playing more like what I saw of you last year.
As a player I think his work ethic links directly to goals as teams are put under pressure from the back .
In league one this obviously led to mistakes by aposing teams however championship defences are of a higher standard and more comfortable on the ball so chances created are likely to be less.
He'll continue to get on the end of things though i've no doubt and as the player to watch he'll free up space for Barnes etc.
Hope he does well for you (except on Saturday) He's a player I'll never stop enjoying watching play.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The Posh defence looked hearteningly ragged on the first Middlesbrough goal - you'll have to defend better than that against our wide men. Let's hope you don't :thumbsup:

Should be a cracking game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports