Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Saturdays forthcoming game...time to make an appearance ;-)

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
A good morning to all you Seagulls fans. With my Home away game, a first visit to the Amex which is much awaited, and with both our teams making a good start to the season. time for some pre match chat.
My personal feeling is that Saturdays game is going to be very entertaining, and perhaps the word "thriller" may be used in the post match reports.
Whats everyone else's feelings ahead of Saturdays game?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You know CMS is going to pop in a couple against the Posh,.... 3-0

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Despite only squeaking past the Nigels, Posh have actually started the season quite well. But so have we. I'll go for a 3-1 win, 1-0 at half time, but with the general concensus that Posh will be far from the worst team we'll see this season.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Should be a cracking game, good to see that Posh have carried on where they left off and are still committed to attacking football. Surely the 0-0 draw has to be the 25-1 outsider for this game.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Ahh, Southernposh, I've been expecting you"

bond-villains-stromberg.jpg

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
So whats the tips in terms of to and from the stadium? Will be meeting up in Brighton for a couple of beers then planning on heading to the stadium about 1:30pm. I thoughts about the open house at LR station?? Any advice??

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
All the pubs around the station are on paper 'home' pubs,... but you will be welcome in any of them, we have had 'Pool and Donny fans mixing quite happily, Posh should be the same, just dont get bolshy or you risk a good shoeing..... it wont be accommodating for Palace of course. All these listed below are within 2 mins walk of the station entrance, fill you boots sir. There are even more if you want to walk another 200m, this area is awash with pubs.

Lord Nelson
Prince Albert
Queens Head
Royal Standard
Evening Star
Grand Central
Nightingale
Railway Bell
Battle of Trafalger
Sussex yeoman
Brighton Tavern

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
All the pubs around the station are on paper 'home' pubs,... but you will be welcome in any of them, we have had 'Pool and Donny fans mixing quite happily, Posh should be the same, just dont get bolshy or you risk a good shoeing..... it wont be accommodating for Palace of course. All these listed below are within 2 mins walk of the station entrance, fill you boots sir. There are even more if you want to walk another 200m, this area is awash with pubs.

Lord Nelson
Prince Albert
Queens Head
Royal Standard
Evening Star
Grand Central
Nightingale
Railway Bell
Battle of Trafalger
Sussex yeoman
Brighton Tavern

Thanks Somerset. Was aware of them but was not sure on away fans / wearing colours etc. We're all fine.. Will actually be a mix of Albion and Posh. Its my home away game as live in worthing. Friends from Boro coming down for the weekend but also friends down here are abviously Albion fans. Friendly banter, a couple of pints and a great afteernoons football is all we're about!!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
So whats the tips in terms of to and from the stadium? Will be meeting up in Brighton for a couple of beers then planning on heading to the stadium about 1:30pm. I thoughts about the open house at LR station?? Any advice??

Open house = great pub with a nice garden if the weathers good, but if my experiences are anything to go by I would seriously recommend avoiding getting on the train at London Road around that time as it highly unlikely you will get on.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Thanks Somerset. Was aware of them but was not sure on away fans / wearing colours etc. We're all fine.. Will actually be a mix of Albion and Posh. Its my home away game as live in worthing. Friends from Boro coming down for the weekend but also friends down here are abviously Albion fans. Friendly banter, a couple of pints and a great afteernoons football is all we're about!!

Us too Southernposh. I am looking forward to playing you lot on Saturday, You play football the right way, and your support is good. But don't be giving CMS any grief about leaving, he's ours now and we love him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here