Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Winter transfer window - will we go for it, and for whom?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we need a midfield dynamo and a proven goalscorer.......then we will have an excellent chance of auto promotion.....we can't afford to not be pasting teams like preston if we want to be going up in may/june.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We seriously need a proven goal scorer - the danger of not getting same is that we draw too many games we should win and end up with a nearly season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Alex Pritchard will be back from injury in January and I wonder if Spurs would be looking to loan him out to get up to speed for a couple of months.

Would be very useful to help unlock defences if teams start to park the bus, even if it's from the bench.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If its tough for us to pick some names, imaging how hard it is for the club. I have no idea eaither (as anyone who reads my witterings will already know). But my guess is the Lizard will look at our position and, if we are still in the top 5, will go for a heroic spend. If we manage to go up we will probably have a brand new first eleven next season anyway. Give or take. And don't start me on 'who would we keep if we get promoted' . . . . . although it is on what passes as my tiny mind.

All the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here