Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Watch him on the 1st, you may have a change of mind :thumbsup:

Could have a brilliant game but my opinion wouldnt change.

Remember what happened to the last Championship player to get a call up to the full England team ? David Nugent - his career didnt go brilliantly and is now at Leicester after staying in the Championship.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Who is this whilemina zahahaha I keep seeing talked about on NSC. What position does he play and is he any good? ???

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If I wanted to see Championship players play for the national side, I'd go and support Wales. Hodgson is from Croydon isn't he? Must be a palace fan. I suppose Zaha is better than Milner though.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
That's ok. Winifred getting an England call up only serves to put him even more in the shop window.

I notice Parish didn't give a straight answer when asked on Talksport whether they had money or need to sell players to strengthen the squad he evaded the question by saying 'thats up to Holloway'............surely it's the Chairman (not the Manager) who holds the purse strings so knows if it's a 'yes' or 'no'???? It's not as if the crowds have come flocking back to SP so they can't be coining in gate money.

If a Palace die hard like Dougie didn't see enough money to make him stay then whats going on? It doesn't add up. Maybe Holloway is just happy to have a job a bit nearer to his family and not worried about the budget. Plus if they claim to have the money to build the new stadium why aren't they pushing the boat out to go all out for the Prem now so they can get their hands on all that Sky money to help pay for the stadium?

albionite

May 20, 2009
As much as i want him to fail for palace, i hope he has a good game for england if he gets on, don't really care what club they play for when representing england

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Where exactly did this rumour come from, a reputable source or another deluded Nigel?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That's ok. Winifred getting an England call up only serves to put him even more in the shop window.

I notice Parish didn't give a straight answer when asked on Talksport whether they had money or need to sell players to strengthen the squad he evaded the question by saying 'thats up to Holloway'............surely it's the Chairman (not the Manager) who holds the purse strings so knows if it's a 'yes' or 'no'???? It's not as if the crowds have come flocking back to SP so they can't be coining in gate money.

If a Palace die hard like Dougie didn't see enough money to make him stay then whats going on? It doesn't add up. Maybe Holloway is just happy to have a job a bit nearer to his family and not worried about the budget. Plus if they claim to have the money to build the new stadium why aren't they pushing the boat out to go all out for the Prem now so they can get their hands on all that Sky money to help pay for the stadium?

How do you know they won't push the boat out in January ?
IF we are still in contention come Christmas time, it would be crazy not to back the manager, and I think they would give Holloway " the tools" to get promoted .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here