Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I know for a FACT that United are not interested. They scouted him a few times and the verdict was he goes missing if the oppo get stuck into him. Contrasted with Ronaldo and Nani.

Hmm sounds like someone has a 'source' who will remain anonymous so that no one can disprove it. Well Levi Roots told me United definitely want to buy him for £25m

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
May not be easy for you to concede, but unfortunately, it's the truth.

According to whom? The press (who will spout and old shite to fill column inches)? Parish? (Who regularly spouts bollocks...remember McCormack?)? Other Palace fans? (Who regularly spout shite)? Unfortunately you'll believe what we want to believe and we'll do the same.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The extent of the Palace delusion about Zaha is really now bordering on psychotic.

He is now better than Maradona and Pele apparantly :bla: :bla: :mad: :lolol:

It's such a crying shame that we will have to sell him at some point in the next 12 months or so. Wilf is only going to get better with more games. I remember watching Maradona and Pele play and whilst they were both brilliant they did it in flashes. Wilf dazzles in jaw dropping style every time he gets the ball. I wonder how far we could go as a team if we did keep hold of him and the rest of the current squad? We don't have much money so can't buy a team like Cardiff, Blackburn and Leicester but we do fortunately have a team that other teams would like to buy. Sell and all we will be is back to square one. Time for CPFC2010 to hold their nerve.

It seems the 'Palace Ale' they serve at Selhurst has mind-bending qualities.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
According to whom? The press (who will spout and old shite to fill column inches)? Parish? (Who regularly spouts bollocks...remember McCormack?)? Other Palace fans? (Who regularly spout shite)? Unfortunately you'll believe what we want to believe and we'll do the same.

Seeing is believing and you lot haven't seen him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Seeing is believing and you lot haven't seen him.

Unfortunately, we have and he was good, but nothing special.

Feb 14, 2010
Were you one of the 250 teenagers that got laughed out of the city when you were crying over being skint, before going bust and then boasting you have a player worth £20 Million?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When he is sold will any of the money go to the people, firms and organizations that they turned over to go into administration, or will they just be ignored or re merge when they go into admin again..

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm as confused by this topic as I am by religion. Can they GENUINELY believe that Zaha is the best player in the division, he's worth £20m and that he's better than Pelé and Maradona?

Parish can spout whatever bullshit valuation he wants to, it means nothing if no one bids higher than £10m though. I wish we didn't keep comparing Zaha and Buckley, to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing both of them in the England team in a few years time, they both have enough potential.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
£20 mill ? not now hes a full international , add a few more mill !:)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
£20 mill ? not now hes a full international , add a few more mill !:)

I must confess to being a bit bemused by palace fans. A substantial part of any fee will go on covering operating losses which will stabilise your club but why do you all seem so happy about losing your only prospect of promotion?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Buckley must be injured ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If Woy has called him up ahead of the likes of Nathan Dyer then he really has lost the plot. The England national side is becoming more of a joke by the day.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Chuffed for young Wilf, what a great 20th birthday present.
He is by far the best attacking player in this league, and now the national manager has confirmed this. All the other managers we have played this season have said what a talent this boy is, I'm sure Ferguson jnr was on the phone to Ferguson snr after yesterday's blistering performance.
I'm sure we can keep him till the end of the season, then the big boys will fight for him.
Well done Wilf, a richly deserved honour for our academy !!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Chuffed for young Wilf, what a great 20th birthday present.
He is by far the best attacking player in this league, and now the national manager has confirmed this. All the other managers we have played this season have said what a talent this boy is, I'm sure Ferguson jnr was on the phone to Ferguson snr after yesterday's blistering performance.
I'm sure we can keep him till the end of the season, then the big boys will fight for him.
Well done Wilf, a richly deserved honour for our academy !!

If you go up, surely he'd stay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports